Stonepounder caught Hacking

I'll help out too...just trying to figure out exactly what that screenshot showed...never have used a hack, so dont know exactly what I'm looking at.....can someone explain?

Yeah, it would be helpful to get an outline of what we're supposed to see and what's not typical in a screenshot.

How about you log into your game and take a screen shot over at silo #1. Or you can just go to silo 1 on suez and look around at your enemies and tell me if you see the same markers as in the screen shot. In fact - get in a tank and do it.

I would be willing to look over some. I think sixer is right, though: we would need a set of criteria for everyone to work off. This one is pretty obvious, but having a publicly posted set of rules would really help out.

Zaeleen, go to youtube and search for 2142 hack videos. I never knew what they looked like until someone told me to watch some of the videos.

Ok, a small list of things to look out for:

External hack program: If you see another application overlayed on 2142 with like a series of buttons, it's their hack program.

ESP: If their mini-map or squad/commander screen shows all the enemies. Be careful, a UAV or sat track could fool you, it's definitely an ESP if you see enemy squad leader icons.

Wallhack: Can see people through walls, like what Stonepounder had. It will show you where everyone is, either by showing their name above them or putting some sort of marker on the screen (not a red diamond, that's net-bat).

Shams: These are the whacked out colorations on people, easy to spot if you see glowing green, yellow etc... people.

Crosshair hack: If you see some marker where the crosshair should be that doesn't belong there, it's a crosshair hack. This could be as simple as a dot (not like the scope dot on the Baur for example) or as obvious as a big plus sign.

No fog: This one's simple, if they can see the entire map without seeing any fog, it's a no fog.

PBSS blocker: These come in a variety of shapes and sizes, be on the lookout for a big rectangle of uniform color across most of the PBSS (note, black screenshots that say connection failed are not necessarily a hack, there's a million reasons a SS could come back black).

Texture hack: If the entire map looks like it has the same texture and color it could be a texture hack. These are often caused by screenshot cleaners that failed to finish running, if you find something like this please get more people to look at it.

Anything out of the ordinary: This is self explanatory, if you find something on the screen you've never seen before it's worth checking out.

Once we get this all set up if anyone finds a questionable screen shot please get an extra set of eyes to verify what you see. Once that's taken care of please tell either Fast, Soulzz, Jaws or myself which screenshot you found to be questionable.

All this leads to the question, "Why can't they just play the game without cheating". I would love to dominate other people in the game, but I am realistic that I may beat some people and lose to others. I would love to take out Lex or Falcon in the gunship, but I know it just isn't going to happen 99.99% of the time. I also noticed, after seeing the stats for Kain and Pron Midget at 2142-stats, most of those at the top seem to be German hackers! The stats are ridiculous in every way. Ban em all forever I say.

Pron.Midget just got up there a week ago and I posted to look out for him. Apparently hes using a modded server that issues inflated stats. I was told EA will get rid of him - but nothing yet...

[quote1233604256=MacN8r]
All this leads to the question, "Why can't they just play the game without cheating". I would love to dominate other people in the game, but I am realistic that I may beat some people and lose to others. I would love to take out Lex or Falcon in the gunship, but I know it just isn't going to happen 99.99% of the time. I also noticed, after seeing the stats for Kain and Pron Midget at 2142-stats, most of those at the top seem to be German hackers! The stats are ridiculous in every way. Ban em all forever I say.
[/quote1233604256]

Go to [link=http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-overview-bf2142-ov22.html url]http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-overview-bf2142-ov22.html[/link] <----CLICK

Then Click "View all"

Look at ones that say "Caught by PBSS" or under type "PBSS" .

Clicking on the GUID (32 characters) of the player that was banned to look at the screen shots that were submitted and approved.

Ok, pardon my stupidity, but I'm with whoever asked what the screen shot was showing. I've never cheated, nor investigated cheaters, so I'm not sure what I'm seeing..............

I guess my question was way too stupid to deserve a reply...........?

It's a multihack of some sort. The green rectangle shows him where the enemy is, and I think you can see the outline of the person behind the building which is a wallhack.

No, not at all Birch. I'll explain.

The screenshot shows a green rectangle box around an enemy. That indicates a wall hack and possibly an ESP hack. :).

So what the picture shows is what Stonepounder was seeing - his line of sight. Ok. Makes sense. Thanks guys.

he is using an aimbot. that is what the big green square is. EA doesn't use big green squares but very little red rectangles. I'm glad we are catching these people. Jaws, he isn't the first. I caught our first, Al-capone.

Always knew that Al Capone was a criminal...boy, that was really lame humor, wasn't it?

[quote1234132286=MacN8r]
Always knew that Al Capone was a criminal...boy, that was really lame humor, wasn't it?
[/quote1234132286]
I'm Al_Capone yaaaa sheeeee YAAAAAAAAA YAAAAAAAAA I've got hacks, seeeeee YAAAAAAAA YYAAAAAAA.

Lol, I couldn't resist :D.

God Soulzz, worse than mine. Outdone by you guys once more.

Back