Stonepounder caught Hacking

Jaws8you

Caught in our server using screen shots. Our first screenshot hacker.

By yours truely!
-Jaws

Thats going to be a nice tool to keep or servers clean; nice job big bro

If any of you are interested, we will eventually be looking for PB SS admins to check over screenshots.

We're working on getting automated screenshots up and running, it's going to barf a ton of screenies that will need looking at. So yes, please help us!

I thought the server was already set up to take screenshots...

Where are they going to be dumped anyway? In a folder on the server IP somewhere?

I don't mind looking over some for 5 mins or so every day...

Bleh he always seemed fishy to me.

on a second note, i could look at screenshots (hell I got the time)

Here's how it works. I need to get GiJoe (Founder of WOLFServers) to set us up with separate PBSS folders for each server. Shouldn't take too long :).

HA! I knew he was a hacker, since the first time he shot at me, and Soulzz said, "dont be so quick to judge people" well..... I told ya so lol, Great Job catching that guy Jaws, funny thing was that, he was on Vent in our channel when you said "Just caught stonepounder hacking" lol...

Another thing to point out is that he was banned from or city maps on Jan. 13th; shortly after than he applied for membership. It was funny all the backtracking and wierd slience on the vent channel.

[quote1233538572=Diry-Lex]
funny thing was that, he was on Vent in our channel when you said "Just caught stonepounder hacking" lol...
[/quote1233538572]

LMAO too bad I missed that shit...

Nice catch Jaws!

About SS:

Be careful in how you set it up since the lowest gives you back a size that doesn?t really tell you much. The highest setting are great for seeing everything but takes forever when you?re doing server wide shots. While I wasn?t the one who set ours up the head admin at the time was messing around with the settings and the lower settings were useless while the highest settings seem to slow the server and take up to a half hour to pull all the SS. We ended up in the middle of the road somewhere and usually it only took around 5 minutes to pop a server wide shot.

The website admin created a button on the home page but it was limited to clan members only. You?ll end up with a ton so I suggest cleaning them out once about every two weeks saving the important ones to a separate area to refer too later if needed. LOL pb_sv getss. If you only knew how many times I?ve typed that. Just like the in-game admin tools you can type the first four letters of a player?s name in ?_? after the above line. You can also just hit clan tags with the same option. It can only be done from the console though. I found that most of the time late round is where I?d catch more on a server wide shot.

I?d also suggest a SS checker program that cleans up some that are in question. Otherwise just viewing will get you most of the information needed. I had one but deleted it a while back or moved it somewhere that I can?t find now.

SgtDeadred.

We're working on getting auto-SS up and running, should be set to go in a day or two. Then the question becomes how many volunteers can we get to sort through all the screen shots lol.

We never had the auto shot function setup and I don?t have the slightest idea on that one. Sounds great though! It would be nice if it could detect the ticket count when the shields went down which is where I seemed to catch more shenanigans.
Cheers,

SgtDeadred.

Add me to that list of volunteers. I can spend a little time each day browsing SS if it will help.

Back