Stanley Cup THREAD!!

Outlaw

NHL_2013_StanleyCupPlayoffs_English_Primary.jpg
Four teams remaining who do you think will win? for those that dont watch hockey, the final four teams are; Chicago, Los Angeles, Pittsburgh and Boston.

im betting the final two are Boston and Chicago and Chicago to take the cup.. pittsburg was hyped to much, they blow big time, and i wished Chara knocked Sidney jaw off his stupid fucking face saturday night.

chi_ring_front_600.jpg

DO4K, Couldn't agree with you more . Everyone hates the Penguins . Being a NY Rangers fan here , ill go with the Kings and Bruins with the Kings repeating.

You should settle for the Hocks, Patrick Kane is from Buffalo. I love seeing my Hawks lined up for another cup, it kills me that they won the presidents trophy in an asterisk year. People were saying LA was literally going to run the Hawks over and they have dominated the first two games. Sucks that their perfect home PK record in the playoffs was ruined though.

hawks and pengs ...hawks take cup in six games!

go Nordiques!!!!!!!!!

Wings gave it away; I rather my team lose to the cup camp.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Reh9siaYjCY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SWEPT BITCHES HAHAHAHAHA

ohhh shit!! cant believe it!........

cant say now....decided in game 7???

p.s. Boston definitely has a huge confidence boost going into it

You should settle for the Hocks, Patrick Kane is from Buffalo. I love seeing my Hawks lined up for another cup, it kills me that they won the presidents trophy in an asterisk year. People were saying LA was literally going to run the Hawks over and they have dominated the first two games. Sucks that their perfect home PK record in the playoffs was ruined though.

Kane isn't exactly well-liked in Buffalo.

kings. Watch out for the comeback...

Fucking leafs almost came back from 3-1 series to beat bruins....lost it in 5 mins of the 3rd period.............rangers and pens didn't even touch em and those teams were stacked.

Hawks DID come back from 3-1 deficit against Detroit Sucks in the last series. They will seal the deal tonight and send the Kings back to LA. Why isn't Kane liked in Buffalo? I'm assuming it's not because he plays for the Hawks.

no he had an altercation with a cab driver in buffalo while being in his car, saying how he could kick his ass cause he is a nhl player and the shit...drunk but basically that's what he did. I think he didn't want to pay the cab driver but not sure it was a while ago. There was a camera that captured it.

no he had an altercation with a cab driver in buffalo while being in his car, saying how he could kick his ass cause he is a nhl player and the shit...drunk but basically that's what he did. I think he didn't want to pay the cab driver but not sure it was a while ago. There was a camera that captured it.

Thats just one thing. He's just known around the hockey community as extremely cocky and self-absorbed. His family is just as bad apparently.

Back