Stanley Cup THREAD!!

Kings played well, but the Hawks are just too fucking talented from front to back. Kane wins it with a hat trick. Boston is in trouble, their only hope is Chara, and he's not nearly fast enough to cause any problems outside of being a goon. He's got a massive and dangerous slapshot though. This is gonna be a great cup, I love that my Hawks have to beat East Coast teams for the cup, but they never should have moved Detroit Sucks to the Eastern Conference, you can't have an NHL without the Hawks/DeadWangs rivalry.

crawford is the fucking man! man did he ever have a great game tonight, fucking intense OT!!! boston had that dinger right off the post holy tits i thought it was in! HAWKS!!!

I had to work last night so I DVR'd the game. I set it to go an hour longer on the "off chance" the game goes to overtime. Holy monkey fuck, an extra hour only took me to the end of the 2nd overtime. Had to watch NHL Live to see the final score. Amazing game, both goaltenders standing on their heads. Tons of hitting, tons of shot blocking, tons of shots and tons of fun. Very few penalties, Hawks did great coming back from being down. Figures I have to work during game 2 as well. I might just listen to that game on XM at work. Andrew Shaw is the Adam Burish of the 2013 Hawks.

Since when. Do you have to watch hockey till 12 am? Fuck what a good game. I can't watch hockey. I get too worked up. @Mac They still air the game on AM radio if you want to take that route.
936288_10151588281151245_499174361_n.png

i was up until 1am watching it.. thankfully i didnt have to work today. next game is on saturday fuck thought it would of been on friday

Sid I can listen to the games on XM radio at work, I just wanted to watch the game instead of listen to it so I put it on the DVR for when I got home from work and stayed away from any radio that might have sports scores. Going to listen to the game on Saturday though at work, can't expect my friends to remember not to text me during the game every time.

Red Wings forever..............................................................................................They blew it as usual.

Bob it is literally painful for me to hear you support Detroit Sucks my friend.

Yeah I know. I knew a lot of them back in the day. Could probably still call up Dino for a game or two today. I also grew up living close to Detroit so it was natural. If not Detroit then it would have been the Leafs, which is even worse than liking Detroit right?

Yeah I know. I knew a lot of them back in the day. Could probably still call up Dino for a game or two today. I also grew up living close to Detroit so it was natural. If not Detroit then it would have been the Leafs, which is even worse than liking Detroit right?

Nope, Detroit Sucks is the absolute number one worst enemy of the Hawks and Hawks fans. That's why Chelios was such a crushing blow. On the flip side you guys did give us Hossa. I remember with great animosity the days of the red army.

P.S.
Game 4 about to start! Let's go Hawks! Man game 3 was just brutal. Rask is an animal.

Chicago looks strong from what I have seen. I think they'll get it done this year again. Boston can surprise you though. They do have some talent.

I hate watching hockey. Nerve racking. Good game guy's!!!

1000445_10151669859871578_146855461_n.jpg

Best Stanley Cup Finals I've ever seen. Period.

Oh and Bob Detroit Sucks did give us Probert too, so they aren't all bad but you didn't hear me say that.

detroit/colorado always good games to watch, especially playoff!!!! yea fuck detroit!

go nordiques!!!

Back