Sorry, I had to post this...

wardog.[Hk.]

Iam sure my fellow Canadians will agree :smilie_flagge17:
<object width="560" height="340">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5aQkrV3ppAw&hl=fr_FR&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></object>

Holy shit, the narrator made it through the entire ad without one "eh" or "aboot".

sigh, all that land i never get a chance to visit it. I need to get out of the city...

I've been to BC, snowboarding in teh mountainz. It was the best snowboarding experience I have ever had. :)

I been there 5 years, montains and vancouver iland! Makes me remember...
Nice vid ;B

This frozen Ohioan who has been to Canada many times tips a glass to our bros past the North Coast!:smilie_flagge17:

I think next winter ill grab my 4x4 and get up north deep in the tundra, there is alot of peapole who dont realize the beauty of the Canadian nature and what we have in our own country. I'll be speaking for myself when i say that More the years passes by the more I like this nordic life style.

We have more square feet of awsomeness per person that any other place in the world. I like that !

If i want to drink water, i will go to the tap, i will not turn to american beer
I've been to 16 countries & I'd have to say that some American beers are sad; but, like any country. Bud Light or Budweiser is like going to Australia & asking for Fosters. I'd take a Yuengling, Rolling Rock, or Sam Adams any day of the week, oh throw in a Budweiser. Moosehead, Molson Canadian & Labatt's are pretty similar to American beers. One thing to keep in mind beer doesn't travel well so asking for an import somewhere doesn't have the same taste as it's orgin.

that music is from requiem for a dream. listen close.

I love me some Moosehead and Molson. I hate American beers, sorry but it tastes like warm cow piss drained through a dirty sock. Budweiser is quite possibly the worst beer in the world and I hate that it represents "America". Now some Sam Adams, there's a decent American beer. Although Yuengling is drinkable.

I love me some Moosehead and Molson. I hate American beers, sorry but it tastes like warm cow piss drained through a dirty sock. Budweiser is quite possibly the worst beer in the world and I hate that it represents "America". Now some Sam Adams, there's a decent American beer. Although Yuengling is drinkable.
i love drinking Yuengling. that shit is good as fuck but other than that i just drink but light becuase its cheap and its huge in texas fuck it. im actually drinking it right now.

Ive had molson before its not for me, not horrible but not what i prefer. I drink Yuengling for special occasions because i have to go to NY or PA to as far as i know they dont sell it in CT anymore :(. I drink Sam Adams normally. And i drink Bud Light for things like beer pong because it goes down like water. hell it comes out 2 mins after you drink it too. :D

The first time I drank Yuengling was back in the early 90's when I was stationed with a guy from bumblefuck PA. He had his parents ship a few cases out because it wasn't really distributed like it is now. Oh BTW Balls he always bragged about how they would piss in the river that they bottle Rolling Rock from so I guess he was from around Latrobe and you've drank some of his piss :)

Oh BTW Balls he always bragged about how they would piss in the river that they bottle Rolling Rock from so I guess he was from around Latrobe and you've drank some of his piss :)
Now that is drinking some fucking Yuengling to piss a river with that much flow ...FTW.

Back