Rage!!!

MotherMan

Is anyone else freaking out over this upcoming release? For someone like me who grew up on Id games (Doom and Quake) this is a dream come true. Also not to mention when this game is all done....Doom 4.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NH7hqR-qYWk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Doesn't look impressive in the least;

Re-hashed environments. Everything looks plain, not innovative. Not for me, sorry.

Doesn't look impressive in the least;

Re-hashed environments. Everything looks plain, not innovative. Not for me, sorry.
what games do you play again.... o ya..... about that nevermind

what games do you play again.... o ya..... about that nevermind

I don't play any at the moment. I will be playing others.

Sorry, BC2 is not for me.

And no, it has absolutely nothing to do with skill.

Looks fun enough. But Doom 4? Maybe, but it's going to have to compete with Duke's return...

Damn! This year is turning in to 1995 re-visited. WooT!

I'm more excited about 'Hail to the King, Baby!!!". :D.

Didn't know bethesda had a hand in Rage. No wonder it looks like a mix of quake and fallout3

Just finished pre-order: It must be a bad-ass game

I know your joking balls, and if you're not, that's fine.

This goes for anyone. Base your pre-order on research, don't listen to me if you think I'm bsing you.

I don't play any at the moment. I will be playing others.

Sorry, BC2 is not for me.

And no, it has absolutely nothing to do with skill.

But driving around in Halo trucks and shooting at Dinosaurs with jetpacks is totally your thing huh? lol

Game doesn't look too bad, I wonder what the gore level is since it was made the Doom guys.

But driving around in Halo trucks and shooting at Dinosaurs with jetpacks is totally your thing huh? lol

Game doesn't look too bad, I wonder what the gore level is since it was made the Doom guys.
I never said it either game would be fun. When I told you about ORION, I was simply stating that it looks more promising than Rage.

Back