Project Squad (From the makers of Project Reality)

40 after that day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

if you like the PR mods you will like this game, it's made by the same people, except they made it big time and now they are launching a standalone game, it's a lot of fun.

I can do 30. I'm in. Let me know how to pay. I had a steam account before. I hope steam doesn't slow this crap HP down so I cant play it but I will try it. Note: I have no idea what PR mods are but thats ok even at my age I'm willing to learn

Go to joinsquad.com details should be on the site

Np :)

Anyone know where to go to request the steam key. I never got an email and I have the squad leader package?!?! I couldn't find anywhere on the site to go to or email.

Thanks

Hey there,

get in touch at their forums about the key.
Make sure youve ordered "Squad leader pack" or anything above at pre-purchase. Alpha 3 is a closed alpha.

~doN

I too didnt receive a email. So I guess I should have ordered squad leader level also. Now I guess I'll have to pay for a upgraded version?

If you ordered past 12am pacific time or ordered the 30 bucks version early release is on 15th

And prepared to be stunned by the amount of fun you will have.

If it's any consolation approximately 15 tbg already play and enjoy :)

It's getting better and better ;) let's see what they've got on the 15th ;)
~doN

Im ready to try it. I'm not sure at my age I will not get gitty/ stunned over it but who knows I'm always ready for a cheap thrill.

It's not a twitch shoiter, that's for sure.

I'm interested in new things/games/etc, etc. I have found the older I get the more I'm open to new things. Yes fellow troopers my neurons are firing at a astounding rate these days. So I look forward to the release.

Back