[poll] BF Bad Comany 2(poll)

Rocinante

I'm quite curious as how many people plan on getting BF:BC2?
Take a second and vote, cause I up in the air on whether I should get it or not.
thanks

im getting it even if its bad, i'm sure we want to move away from 2142 eventually. Not that I like dice, they just have dedicated servers and recently none of the new games have been providing that.

so what IS the bad company series? Just bf2's successors, or are they actually different games?

I already purchased this game via pre-order. I love the footage I've seen so far with destructible environment and it just looks like a fun game to shoot the shit out of each other with.

its the follow up of bad company console game. None of the actual battlefield series on PC.

Well college grant refund check just came in so maybe it is time to pre-order :)

I demand a new BF game for which to kill all you folks in. So hell yes I'm buying it.

Im definitely buying it. i need a new game and since mw2 has no dedi im going with bc2.

No no, console and PC. It's the first BC to come out on PC.

i'm getting it someday, first i need to build a pc to do it justice though

No...I'm going to play BF2142 forever; HAHA...gotcha; I own all the BF series except...heroes; time to add another one.

One of the options should've been "depending on my impressions from the beta/demo"... because that's what I'd answer.

That's because you like to be a pain in the ass! Oh, I'm sorry. I meant you like to play devil's advocate; yeah, that's it.

[quote1258143101=HeatSurge]
One of the options should've been "depending on my impressions from the beta/demo"... because that's what I'd answer.
[/quote1258143101]
Don't worry HeatSurge, they will have a custom rank for you called 'Super Critical'. LULZ!

[quote1258145658=z242pilot]
i'm getting it someday, first i need to build a pc to do it justice though
[/quote1258145658]

It should actually run well on whatever you're playing 2142 with. I mean, it's running on Xshitxflyingin360degrees, so I'm sure they've used inexpensive techniques to render.

It all depends on the attention to the PC version, but it's going to be no Crysis - that's for sure.

I would hope it wouldn't be another Crysis. Hardly anyone could play it at launch because of the steep graphical requirements.

I could play it just fine on medium-high options on a laptop and on high on a dual-core PC with a 8800 GT at the time. I had to put up with ~30fps, but I guess it was acceptable.

I actually thought the single-player was very good to amazing (especially the alien/snow levels), but the multiplayer just wasn't any fun, so it's because of that that it never picked up in my opinion, not that people couldn't run it necessarily. If it were really fun, people would play it on low if they had to...

Kind of sad, but the game had the exact same fate as Far Cry. The Crytek people just don't seem to be able to deliver a compelling multiplayer experience.

ill be picking it up. waiting for my new video card to come in so i can give mw2 a try, just sitting on my desk looking at me lol.

Back