Overwatch Megathread

@Samoedaddy the maps are large but small, if that makes sense. they are cut off into sections for like payload style play or if its capture point youre only working a section of the map. the game play is so quick that 6v6 works well. if it was more than that it would be total chaos i got just the base game 40 bucks and i feel it was worth it
I will add you as you can me. confusid #1257

I've sent friend request to everyone on the list above. Looking forward to playing with everyone.

@squirrel17404p I added you already.

Well last night I finally played. I for some reason was kinda dreading it. It was not looking like I would enjoy it. So I started to play and was actually enjoying it. In what I thought was a mere 10 mins or so was actually over 2 hours. SOOOOOO, I can honestly say that I am enjoying it ALOT!! I would they would change a few things but it is very fun.

id say for only being out a week its pretty damn good on release. i do wish they would make the idle time a lil longer like i cant even piss between rounds without being booted. the ingame voice has a delay if you use push to talk. but those are things that dont effect the game itself

upload_2016-6-11_2-12-9.png

attention on the top row, first from the right, that is level 1 7 3. ( we won though, ha. )
level 173 takes 160-170 hours of gametime, this is insanity.

173 so thats how they are gonna keep the ranks going. i was unsure i knew it have to deal with the portrait so stars i assume. any idea how high its going as of now

173 so thats how they are gonna keep the ranks going. i was unsure i knew it have to deal with the portrait so stars i assume. any idea how high its going as of now
1890 is where the portraits go up to.

I'll update the friends list when I'm back from vegas in a few days. If anyone is missing please let me know ND I'll edit them in

Updated the list but I know there are more playing than have thrown their names on the list. comon guys!!!

So after playing it on X-bone, I bought it on PC. My name is TurboD16#1762. Add me and lets face roll!

We're up to 14 people! If your SO, or best friend plays, point them in this direction. We aren't trying to vet people for the clan with Overwatch, so there's no pressure, but getting them acquainted with our site and TS would be awesome. The other night I think we were sitting at a nearly full 5 man team rocking it. Some fights are rough, but it's a lot of fun!!!

Back