Overwatch Megathread

Characters I can play well

Tracer
Widowmaker
Mai
Bastion
Soldier

Last edited:
shooz is a great healer. I can tank on reinheart or run lucio im pretty flexible so I can always fill in whats missing.

We have enough people to do 2 teams I bet

Probably. I'm more than up for joining a team. I have the time now, as well.

I play Mostly Mercy and Zen. I typically swap to Bastion/Reaper/Winston when we need more dps. I Genji quite well but avoid him.

I like to think I'm a good healer I'm not so great at damage but healing and turrets are my go to.

Willing to do trials with anyone who wants me <3

im def down. junkrat is my boy both ways. i played a lot of pharra in the beta as well. ill try and branch out a lil more. Brandy wont play season one im sure. even though ive told her over and over we all play for fun the competitive just adds a lil more. have the confirmed when the season starts?

im def down. junkrat is my boy both ways. i played a lot of pharra in the beta as well. ill try and branch out a lil more. Brandy wont play season one im sure. even though ive told her over and over we all play for fun the competitive just adds a lil more. have the confirmed when the season starts?
its open right now

109.png

I bought the game last weekend and haven't played a second of it :( hopefully I can this weekend if we aren't working all weekend.

Back