Overwatch Megathread

i know not the correct place but we are looking at Houston @SquirrelyTokyo and @Polygonals. just figured id put that in before i forget again

Oh neato we'll have to get together sometime and get up to no good.

Also, this killstreak ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
c541dde8c47721b93c9923ab02313f4b.jpg

Homebrew, you'll probably like it. I'm sure there's a learning curve when you group up with the higher level playstyles, but it's still a blast!

For the love of god please learn to play a tank or a support class and not just all the attackers. It's one thing to not know how and be willing to learn, it's another to say, nope I'm DPS yo... especially when you pick some BS hero who has low DPS to start with...

For the love of god please learn to play a tank or a support class and not just all the attackers. It's one thing to not know how and be willing to learn, it's another to say, nope I'm DPS yo... especially when you pick some BS hero who has low DPS to start with...
Tank is my focus but I will learn support. Pretty much my two favorite classes in most games.

See I like playing soldier, phara, junkrat, and widow... but I also like reignheart and symerta. It's better for the team to be able to swap mid game for what's needed and keep the push going than to get pushed back into the spawn and try again.

I think knowing 2 out of each class is a good idea. easy way to learn them is just join some random games, and all the random assholes wont play anything but widow so you will have free run to try the others lol

Everyone needs to learn to play Winston at the very least.

This thread will be stickied eventually when it has its own section

Back