Overwatch Megathread

I just played my first 2 games of Arcade mode. The stipulations will change (not sure how often) but below are the current ones. It was fun because I was in flight most of the round with Pharah dropping damage until Bastion showed up....someone always wants to keep the birds down :mad: but he got bombarded with missiles too

The battles were longer since there's double health---and with the faster Ultimate recharge, I saw a lot of Hanzo ultimate dragons. They still play the objective in Arcade, I thought it was a CounterStrike sort of brawl where once you die you wait until the round is over to respawn, but no.

25E7dBd.png

I'm on the fence for this one. I absolutely loved TF2 but it doesn't seem the same but close!!

I'm on the fence for this one. I absolutely loved TF2 but it doesn't seem the same but close!!
so far of the people I know that played TF2, they all like this game better. personally I hated tf2. but I like overwatch!

I'll update the contact list after I get back town tonight or tomorrow. Can someone tag joel and avery? I'm sure they'd get a kick out of the game. I'm gonna try and upload some game play later this week as well, try to use all abilities in a few second clip

ive gamed a lot with squirrely and her hubs also tartu get in here and get some vordar

I really enjoy playing Overwatch. It's a different type of shooter. I think Blizzard did a really good job on it. The fact that they do updates and fixed bugs is a plus.

With it only be 6 on 6 does it get alittle boring as there are only 12 people on the map? Or is the map so small that it becomes crowded?

@Samoedaddy the maps are large but small, if that makes sense. they are cut off into sections for like payload style play or if its capture point youre only working a section of the map. the game play is so quick that 6v6 works well. if it was more than that it would be total chaos i got just the base game 40 bucks and i feel it was worth it

you get it on battle.net the game thing. 60 bucks is the collectors edition

nice if you see me on just send me an invite well group up and shit. im a junkrat junkie but ive for the most part figured out how to play him all ways

I sent you a request already. I have to actually work tomorrow and go to sleep so I will not be able to play tonight! Hopefully tomorrow. Plus I need to install the latest driver!!

Back