Overwatch Megathread

im a junkrat junkie loved him in beta so yeah i wanna master one toon at a time. pharra is also fun. but yall know how i play BF find what i like and stick with it. im on most nights as well now that we have this many playing i guess using ts would work with a sub channel for those that are in different groups. seems to be the go to game atm untill BF1 that im still not sure about, i know i wont preorder after the 4 fiasco

I'm like a pocket support. Junkrat is my favorite, but I'm nowhere near as good on him as I am on mercy/lucio.

Been watching on Twitch last couple of days and decided to pull the trigger. Just bought it and I'm downloading right meow!

join us tomorrow, we won quite a bit today with a lot of good teamwork.

Are you guys trying to recruit/bring traffic to TBG? or only persuading current members?

I want anyone who enjoys the game to have a chance to hang out with us. I'm more than happy to get current members into the game but I'm just as happy playing with some new blood.

Are you guys trying to recruit/bring traffic to TBG? or only persuading current members?
If we got a good competitive team it could help draw people to TBG but playing with random people can be good to, I know a few TBG people have several non TBG they are playing with regularly. Im sure many of these people could be brought in.

The goal/idea is to find more people who are passionate about games like we are, be it overwatch or battlefield or whatever. Good people, good players, and good times.

With the first competition season just around the corner, we need to get a designated team together.

Backline: ghstops and myself
Healer: Bungied2theTree
Tank: rim greeper & soulz as tank
Dps vordar, tokyo & her husband, blitz & brandy

I believe shoot heals a lot... not sure if it's by choice or not but is one hell of a healer so far. I do a decent reignheart as well when we need a tank. I've been working on Lucio more as well

Back