OH FUCK YES!! IT WILL BE WWI!!!!!!!!!!!

upload_2016-5-12_15-49-26.png

Lol I asked about dedicated servers. Crickets

there has been any PC requirements posted yet, because im going to have to upgrade to play this game. so i aint pre ordering shit till they give me that lol

there has been any PC requirements posted yet, because im going to have to upgrade to play this game. so i aint pre ordering shit till they give me that lol

It's Blizzard Entertainment, they think of the players so I knew requirements would be low. Steam tends to have mercy too. EA doesn't care----except when it comes to data rate limits imposed by Sony and Microsoft consoles----THEN they let netcode tick rates get throttled down like in BF4....60 Hz tick rates lol CounterStrike: Source has up to 128 Hz with far less data to move

p2nET6r.png

It's Blizzard Entertainment, they think of the players so I knew requirements would be low. Steam tends to have mercy too. EA doesn't care----except when it comes to data rate limits imposed by Sony and Microsoft consoles----THEN they let netcode tick rates get throttled down like in BF4....60 Hz tick rates lol CounterStrike: Source has up to 128 Hz with far less data to move

p2nET6r.png
This is the BF1 thread

p2nET6r.png
Fuck lol i saw this and im like yes, i wont need to upgrade. thought it was a bit weird seeing the recommended Graphics only a 660. lol im thinking ahh fuck i got a 750 TI im good i wont need to upgrade then
Wrong thread @MEX_cuz_I_CAN lolol

Iguanidon crushed my dreams lol

Back