Not sure who remembers me!!! ADK vs TBG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soopavillain313

awhile back I joined you guys in teamspeak. I also put in a app cause I really liked the guys in teamspeak and I LOVE the servers and still do. As of today I am a admin for a community called ADK...now the reason I ended up with ADK was cause of a real life member who actually got me into this game was with them and wanted me to check them out.so needless to say the requirements to join was pretty low. Ok now for this post..........................................I wanted to see if maybe we could set up a fun like ADK vs TBG conquest map or something. maybe post it in a month or two advance that way we make sure it is a success. I have done this with other clans and it was fun! and I think ADK would really love you guys and likewise. always good to have other friends in other community's for fun events. So let me know what you think!! we both have op/metro servers that are pretty populated so our exp with those maps are good and could be one of the maps we choose to play.

that's the spirit!!! ....It's going to be legen-- wait for it-- and I hope you're not lactose intolerant, because the second half of the word is-- dary! Legendary!

I just posted on my forums about this. I really would like to set this up. if you could start a topic on your forums to get some suggestions on maps/modes they would like to see us battle in. once we have enough suggestions from both parties we can have a admin from ADK and a admin from TBG get togather and see which 4 would be best.one admin picks two and the other admin picks two then we start a vote system for the final 4 for the members to pick. I would say maybe a 3 week notice ahead of time of the date/time, maybe 4 weeks depending on how big this gets. so yea just let me know and keep me posted :) lets see what happens.

LOL, wow BF4 is so fucking hacked it is really discouraging to even bother with these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back