Not sure who remembers me!!! ADK vs TBG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, just so you all know your seeing the tags ADK.....but if you look closer none of them are in the platoon check there battlelog , so before you post anything about someone hacking make sure its not just a tag they are wearing. Lavasparrow is not a cheater nor is asiansniper. why they are on that list I don't know. but I can assure you we are HACK free. This is just a FUN match its not like a big huge thing for money its just for fun. Two well known communities meeting and haven some fun and maybe maken a couple of good friends to play with.

well I meant the weapons that are red have so little kills. We typically go by 100 kills plus.

With those stats I'm sure our auto admin got them. If your going to check the stats of every ADK member just for a fun scrimage....then nvm not worth the hassle.

well, we are actually looking into them right now lol. I can get a list of the people we have actually that will be attending and you can look at there stats etc.

With those stats I'm sure our auto admin got them. If your going to check the stats of every ADK member just for a fun scrimage....then nvm not worth the hassle.
scrim or no scrim. just for fun or not... Why would you go into battle or play a game with out at least knowing a "little" about your opponents?

I think you're in denial about the hackers in your clan.
Trust me that is not it at all, we are actually looking more into this but atm our auto admin is down once it is back up we will be able to tell you more as we are pretty sure those guys you are showing are people who come into the servers and get kicked/ban by our auto admin and if that's the case its a matter of time before they r perma ban.only two of those on that list is adk members those others are not. My other leaders who are above me have ensured me that sparrow and asiansniper are not cheating.

Well I think the horse has been beat pretty good on this one.
Just in case you were curious, your website has been down for about 3 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back