Not quite sure wtf is up!

KILLA_U

Admin
Admin
Check this out (here is the link: https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-latest50-bf3-lfb41.html)
Over 50 bans on ONLY 3 servers within a 12 HOUR period!!! What gives? I was banned again today didn't even load into the server yet was at the "joining server" phase was NOT even playing and got the MBi Ban WTF?
50 Hacks.jpg

Yeah I'm one of them...
Hack ban again.jpg

Am I or maybe random people on the server(s) being targeted? How can I protect myself from this happening again? I have a new hard drive, bought a brand new game from EA (nsert jokes here) but don't want to continue spending money if someone is doing this intentionally. EMPIRESjose played here all the time legit imo and he too is on the list MeatMissle0 seems legit and he too is gone.

I read the other day one of the other ban services is no longer considering the MBi to be reliable. It sucks because there are a lot of enforceable bans on the lists from the past.

Evenbalance doesn't even try to appear alive at this point. Their site hasn't had any changes in 3 years. Im willing to bet the copyright footer actually adapts to server time lol.

I’m wondering if we can whitelist players I don’t think you cheat. This just sucks all around

I see a few more got banned over night 3 on TBG kinda hesitant to play know

https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-ban-419010.html
https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-ban-420567.html
https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-ban-420868.html
LOL 3 bans in 4 months for 3 different violations, PB definitely does not like you!

I’ve disabled MBI enforcer but not sure if that helps
I do not know if those bans are false positives,silent logins or both, but you know that by disabling MBI enforcer you will be giving the opportunity to real cheaters who got caught in those bans waves from playing on the server.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how someone would go about doing this....is it typical to have that many bans on only 3 servers to that many people? Is it possible someone could target people or servers to do this? I could go about an entirely fresh start with new hard drive, install, etc. but not sure if that will help any opinions?

Hey, ....Madz = Doug?

Yeah, 3!!! I checked and no installs or windows updates when it first happened around Sept. 15th or so. Only running Avast nothing extra. Think I'm gonna try this fresh start one more time and then if that fails I will be forced to quit and that would really suck.

Matt; tried going in this morning and still got the kick. Thank u for trying...

Last edited:
Pbbans is basically useless on bf3.

We have been banning cheaters manually based on reports non stop almost everyday for the last 2 years maybe more

PB got me too, on BF4....(GAMEHACK) 81664....... i was baffled by this so i tried repairing game/reinstalling then tried to update directx and somehow got virus or something and had to send my computer in for repairs or probably new windows.....really fkd me up!

Last edited:
So once you get the Gamehack Ban imo ur pretty much screwed no matter what. Sorry to hear that. Why do you think it may be a virus? The crazy thing about all of this when I think about it is I don't really think it's me or my pc if it's happening to so many random people. Kinda baffled its happened to me 3x's and now I don't know what to do to fix it if I don't know wtf it is. Let me know what you find out.
Going to put Win 10 and BF3 ONLY on a new drive and test it out. If that fails then holy crap I'm gonna have to quit it. Sigh...

Pbbans is basically useless on bf3.

We have been banning cheaters manually based on reports non stop almost everyday for the last 2 years maybe more

How can MBI be useless if it prevents cheaters with guids banned by PB from logging on to the server?

How can MBI be useless if it prevents cheaters with guids banned by PB from logging on to the server?

Stupid cheaters yes it works. A repeat offender no, there are ways to circumvent the MBI. We see this all the time and have to enforce our own bans.

We also stream to GGC and they have their own MBI that is less problematic.

its circumenting the MBL by just getting a new copy of bf3, that wont change I used to do MBLl for respected admins when battlefield 2 came out and
i hate to say it . you have some edited filed on your computer that punkbuster keeps seeing. not saying you are hacking by any means BUT if your getting 3 different violations I would say theres enough suspicion thats why the ban appeals is denied.
Just Remember I am not point fingers I am just stating fact in which i have experience with ....

Stupid cheaters yes it works. A repeat offender no, there are ways to circumvent the MBI. We see this all the time and have to enforce our own bans.

We also stream to GGC and they have their own MBI that is less problematic.

The only way to circumvent the MBI is by buying another game = new guid.

Ps.: All cheaters are stupid!

Beginning with a fresh start today with new SSD w/ Win. 10 only no extra stuff, new BF3 from Origin. If I get a false positive this time I will be forced to leave it behind.

Back