New kill streak record

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
recordis5.png

record1lx2.png

17 minutes in the Talon and 111 - 0. That's a great round score for being in the game so shortly!!! Nice job FAST :D.

if EU lost that round something would have been seriously wrong. how bad were the saaw attempts? everytime i get going on a streak i get rammed :(

great work fast

lots of AAs turrets but no saaws i dont think. So yeah a little luck still freaking awesome

Glad you posted that, Fast. I had wondered. Awesome.

Here's one of mine from last night. LOL My lowest kill streak record:

111 kill streak...is that all? Sheesh. And here I thought you were good in the gunship. I really feel let down now. lolz Nice job. That must have been a hell of a round.

Awesome freakin' kill streak! Wish I could have neen in that one, I may have been able to get a medal. My best is only 66 (all on foot though) and never repeated it.

Fast is a douche. Right before that I went out and got 106, then he tops me with 111. I've recently gotten a 107 then a 109, so fuck you Fast you douchebag.

[blockquote]Fast is a douche. Right before that I went out and got 106, then he tops me with 111. I've recently gotten a 107 then a 109, so fuck you Fast you douchebag.[/blockquote]

Now that just isn't nice. What if you've hurt his feelings now? Bad Falcon 017

Stop, you're killing me!

You'd make a great scout leader...I think I sprained my ankle scout leader Falcon...."Shut the fuck up, douchebag, real men don't get sprains; you little pussy. Rub some dirt on it and get moving! " lolz

Nice job Fast; look at the K/D ratio for the other team....really sad

Back