New ink.

Greddy

Dont know if anybody is into tattoos but just got a new one i finished up a week ago. Figured id post pics cause it came out bad ass! Took about 6-7 hours, and it hurt like a bitch! Dont ever get a tattoo on your ribs inless you can take quite a bit of pain. Did it in 3 sessions thus the 3 different pics.

PS. Sorry for the shitty cell phone pics =P

Trust me you have no idea, it almost had me in tears the first session so the next two i was high out of my mind and didnt feel a thing. =D

Nice tat. dog. All my tats. I got when I was wasted outta my mind. LoL

yeah it does hurt, and from what i hear the neck is the worst. But neck tattoes, im not fond of.

Btw it looks good!

Sweet ink man, anytime you go on bone or on areas that don't often get contact it's gonna hurt. I almost cried when I got one of my tats on my chest. The pain was totally unexpected.

Nice one, I can really appreciate it as an artist. I have one on my ribs also, but it is just a "meat tag" so it is only lettering/numbers. It must have sucked laying on one side for so long.

LMAO @ Bevers avatar, thought that was a guys dick at first lol, poor design yes.

Interesting tat, haven't seen anything like it in quite some time.

LMAO @ Bevers avatar, thought that was a guys dick at first lol, poor design yes.

Interesting tat, haven't seen anything like it in quite some time.

Thats what i was going for, wanted something different that would stand out. Think it does quite a bit.

Back