Need a good mouse and pad

Razer is a great brand, and they have made huge success. In my opinion, if you know someone that has a deathadder, I would highly recommend you test it first to see if you like it. If you don't, well then you just saved yourself some cash.

future shop has some razer mice fast, go give em a feel.(the mice not the employees)

I use a MX518 and an XTracs Ripper pad. It is huge, which stops me from going off the edge. I also prefer the size of the 518, which isn't like moving a brick around the table.

Razer Deathadder and a Rocketfish mouse pad, that's right ROCKETFISH. Maybe if you use those you can stop sucking so much Fast.

same here and it works well for all games. the mouse pad is the best. its been 2years of wear and its in great shape.

I can highly recommend my cock in place of a mouse. It has great tracking, feels good in the hand, is responsive to large and small movements, glides well over my balls, and is a great shooter. There's one caveat, you need fairly large hands to properly grip this cock and it is prone to messing up the mouse pad a.k.a. balls at times of heightened sensations or with the use of fast twitch movement common in FPS.

passssssssssss I'm still liking the deathadder.

Coward. It's okay to play with it as long as you don't enjoy it. :)

Seriously, I have the Deathadder and it's my all time favorite.

I have the Razer Imperator with no pad.

5,600DPI Razer Precision™ 3.5G laser sensor
Seven independently programmable Hyperesponse™ buttons
Adjustable side buttons for optimum reach

I have the Razer Imperator with no pad.

I'm glad yours is working. It's a great mouse, as I mentioned before, but mine never did work properly. That's probably the only mouse I'd trade in my DeathAdder for, but since mine was fucked up from day one I haven't bothered with it since.

got my deathadder, steelseries pad and arctosa keyboard.

Apparently deathadder does not come with a disc? I was a logitech whore for a while and usually they came with one. I take it I DL from their site?

NVM i got it from their site.

Glad you got a new one. Now, get on Suez and shoot down Eddie!

Back