[moved] Read this punks email

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
This is from the applicant from australia Covetking is his name. Sends me emails harassing me everyday.
[blockquote]
"why was i bannned by redneck on the mixed titan server after i complained about him camping his titan in gunship...............i joined TBG too today"[/blockquote]

Another email

[blockquote]I play on many US servers have 130 buddys and I dont see why any of Us should donate to TBG servers as your admins dont kick Gunships camping thier titan or hacks and wall exploiters like =AI=<ME>Trasher_trash and =AI=<ME>grhean are caught red handed, repeatedlyt reported to admins and nothing happens. See attach file where I mysteriously die with no one is sight but shields there, its a wall hack, noone could jump or pass the shield and gunfire was coming from wall behind shield.

Admittedly I go beserk and use every swear word against these pricks, the whole 2142 gaming community are looking for no hacks and rules obeyed servers and it looks like none of us will be donating to your server unless things change.......check br file suez map TBG played @ 45 mins ago.

ANd yet like me who complained were the ones banned

fair play and honest players need to rewarded

I already have had 4 players accounts deleted by EA with reports and ill be reporting them But in the meantime these ppl should be banned from ur server.

Im covetking[/blockquote]

My response:

[blockquote]Admin did not want to ban someone without proof. All you need to do is give us the screenshot in our forums.
Not in people personal email. Just because we did not ban them right then doesn't mean we can go into the banlist and &quot;Manually&quot; ban them. Just for future reference, make a post in our forums not here. And provide screenshot we take care of the rest and quit writing essays. Its completely useless. Just ranting ranting ranting.
You should watch how you talk to me, cause you dont want me on your bad side.
&quot;I dont see why any of Us should donate to TBG servers&quot; Lmfao you are pathetic and I couldn't care less about your pathetic threats. Obviously the admin thought you were incompetent. So what you do is this (I repeat): Take the bloody screenshot, go into our forums (like every other normal player out there) and request bans on the selected players. Like I said we can always add their bans later. Its not the end of the world. Well apparently it is for you.

If you still dont like tbg servers go play servers in australia and leave us in peace.[/blockquote]

His response[blockquote]
your bad side dont scare me........now youll see my bad side[/blockquote]

My response
[blockquote]Thats not a threat thats a guarantee. You are joining in TBG servers punk. Scare? No you dont scare me. I can ban your entire country IPs on all my servers.. Thats my scare. What about yours. I want nothing from you therefore you dont scare me. You are a nobody so shut the fuck up and quit sending me emails.
[/blockquote]

Be on the lookout for him. This guy is just another dumb fucking truck. Get rid of this fucknut if you see him.
Plus these days we all know what his bad side is. Not if I we region ban his IP. Not a big deal as he lives in australia.

[quote1238863448=roth140]
[yt=425,344]DNT7uZf7lew[/yt]
[/quote1238863448]

yah stole me thunda mate!

Yeah well at least he didn't steal your Vegemite sandwich.

I moved this from head admins forums to general private...

BAN this fucking TWAT on sight if you see him please. Alias CovetKing from australia.

Email i just got yet again
[blockquote]
oi unban me from mixed and suez titan servers why are your admins so sensitive about hack comments, they need to be men, how do you post on ur forums I thought I applied to be meber but received no confirmation[/blockquote]

I ended this

[blockquote]&quot;they need to be men&quot;, all you do is talk about hacks and continue to insult everyone left and right thinking thats going to get you to become a member?? Are you fucking joking? I do not want you back in our servers, you will be banned on sight. In the process of telling them. And stop sending me emails. They will be flagged as spam emails and will report to gmail support for your non stop harassment. Stay away from me, TBG and move on with your tragic gaming life.[/blockquote]

hey whats his email address? i want to take a picture of my ass with a lipstick lip print on it and send it to him.

Reading his emails just make me realize how many fucktards are out there hehe

Rofl covet u must have forgot u told me to fuck off, and other choice words when i asked u to watch your language... Gee i wonder why i banned u.. Smacktard

Here is a useful email anonymizer ... this way you can send what you want and not get caught... YAYA

Hey Fast, can you get Soulzz Mom to put the lipstick on Nazgul's ass? That would really scare the fucktard from down under.

He &quot;covetking&quot; saw me on another server late Friday night and immediately started screaming &quot;admin TBG is a hacker, they're a hacker clan, they allow hackers bla bla bla bla bla.&quot; I didn't quite get why he was so upset, but I guess he has some kind of gripe with you.

Anyway, I told him that yes, we do ban people for hacking accusations (especially if they're insulting as he seems to be) and that TBG does NOT condone hacking and we remove any hackers from the clan promptly.

I killed him a bit in the GS and then he left, still screaming.

There was no admin on the server at the time (it was really late at night)...

Oh, also he said something to the effect of &quot;do you enjoy my DDOS on your servers and the crashing&quot; or whatnot. He's probably full of shit really, but if somebody cares to look into it, his ID is: covetking... I don't know GUID and so forth.

[quote1239067714=HeatSurge]
Oh, also he said something to the effect of &quot;do you enjoy my DDOS on your servers and the crashing&quot; or whatnot. He's probably full of shit really, but if somebody cares to look into it, his ID is: covetking... I don't know GUID and so forth.
[/quote1239067714]

Oh i believe him. And I will take care of his IP. If he is doing outside the game, thats another issue but you know what i will ban his entire country IP. Solve the problem with him coming into the server.

Why can't my lame old ass be good enough that someone thinks I'm hacking? Still suffering in mediocrity I guess...

Back