Looking at TBG, still have old clan tags, checking you out for membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cease_Fire

I gunned for x-fast yesterday which reminded me to check TBG for membership information...my ping was 73, but the server seems smooth.

My clan has one 2142 server that seldom runs and it has too-few members. I want to be part of a more-active clan with a strict no-cheat attitude and good leadership. In short, I'm looking for a new clan....still wearing my old clan tags as I paid for a year's membership upfront for 2 members (3 counting a younger guy that I sponsored). I'm thinking of letting them keep the dough, while I walk! LOL

I want to know a new clan better BEFORE I apply for membership. I don't want to make another mistake in choosing the wrong clan. The quickest and best way for me to know if I would fit TBG is to spend some time on Ventrillo BEFORE I apply for membership. Is that an option?

My husband, Lt.Craphead, doesn't play often, but he would like to be part of the same clan I decide to join, so we're talking about 2 applications.

Do you scrim?

I'm a 56-year-old female in Mississippi.
I've only been TVing 4 months and enjoy it more than anything on the battlefield and I play daily.

Let me know about that Ventrillo "trial run." If that works out, I'll surely apply -- to see if YOU'LL HAVE ME! LOL

[blockquote]Lt.Craphead[/blockquote]

Are you sure you haven't been talking to my wife? lolz That sounds like a name she'd assign to me!
Anyway, I'm glad you posted, and we welcome non-members to ventrilo. It is the best way to get to know the clan members. As for the rest of your post, I'll let one of the senior admins respond, but let me be the first to say hello and I'm glad you've taken an interest in our clan. And yes, we do scrim. We have a pretty competitive bunch here as far as scrims go, but we also have fun with it. Hope to see you on the servers.

I sent you the Ventrilo info Cease_Fire. You are more then welcome on our Ventrilo. It's a fun environment and I think you would enjoy it :).

Thanks for the password, Soul. I'll check you out after 6 PM, with hubby, Craphead (now, HE is a problem! LOL He doesn't play often and likes to sneak around and snipe)

I was in BROS (Brothers Clan) about 2 years ago. They banned Fast -- Fast had to convince RC10racer his solo tricks were legit! Made a believer of RC alright! He took up for Fast ever after that -- said Fast was a nice, legit guy. Nice to see Fast outlived BROS....BROS went to Crysis.

In RAGE, we have Amarathen, who is a solo pilot to the max. NEVER takes a gunner...which is beside the point...he retired, quit Battlefield! Just like that...no more Amaranthen.

RAGE still has Daemon Kai, who I really love to gun/tv for! We have rhythm! LOL

....and yesterday? My first flight with Fast...TV+Fast=FUN!
And that's what Battlefield is about...fun!

Awwww. I never get to gun for Fast! 065 Actually, I don't ever try since I know he's soooo much better at it than I am. I always feel like it'd be a dissapointment to him; besides I'm much better on the ground and that way I can put a Pilum up his ass in the gunship occasionally! 075

It's easy to get, just play in a squad with Balls or Chuck and clean up the mess. It's sort of like mop-up duty. They do the messy work and I just clean up the scraps!

Nice analogy Sixer. Your a damn good ground-pounder :p.

yeah i remember you cease fire when i seen your bros tags, that was a long time ago. Not alot of ppl could solo back then so they were all surprise to see me do it.

To sum it up, generally we have lots of fun on ventrilo. We joke alot... sometimes too much, if thats alright lol. We do have a female with us and she doesn't mind the guys going nuts sometimes. Jokes varies from kiddie stuff to adult stuff hence we are an adult gaming community.

WE scrim regularly and have been doing very well recently, won 3 match in a row. But the point is to have fun and win as a bonus. We do lots of practice scrim before the real deal.

Primary game is of course 2142, and looking to have a few "side dishes" in near future such as bf2 and maybe an upcoming game called Arma 2 or Operation Flashpoint 2, not sure which is better right now hehe.

Also we are very nice people. we have fun and joke around but at the end of the day we respect each other which creates that bond.

Hope this gives you a better idea about us.

As long as your gunning/flying with fast, and not against him. He is a beast to kill in a GS.

Anyways nice for you to stop by. C ya in vent later

-Jaws

I remember Amaranthen, he told me he thought I hacked my own server so other people's shields would fail but not mine lol. Please feel free to hop in vent, just be careful and don't sit down, you might stick to the furniture.

I'm glad you jumped on vent last night; we are pretty harmless besides Soulz, you have to watch out for him. If you want to learn a few tricks with the gunship, you have the best clan here to learn from...not me of course. Usually, you know where our squad is at by the pilums firing up like the 4th. If you want to rack up some points jump in our squad and tag along. C-ya around.

Hey Cease, what happened to a player called VforVash or something like that? He use to frequent my old stomping grounds along with a few of his buds on ]3AC[.

I?m not a member of this clan but I can say they are a great group of guy?s and have a lot of fun playing the game. I would recommend them to anyone who enjoys the banter on Vent and fair game play.

Cheers,

SgtDeadred.

Hi cease, I think you'll have fun in this community. I've just applied to be a member myself, and so far there's nothing but good moments and great rounds. See you around,

Amaranthen is a perfectionist -- and nothing is perfect about Battlefield! LOL Couple of weeks ago he "retired" made a last video and quit -- just like that. His retirement video is on YouTube and his name there is "fateaxis" I was honored in his video as a "kill volunteer" as I always tried to kill that guy (and usually not successful)

He helped RAGE make a "whole clan video" that isn't edited yet. It was fun to make. Bet TBG could make a super-cool clan video!

VforVash is still RAGE. Active member, in charge of hackers. He's learning to fly.

I have a "hacker hobby" LOL -- studying where the hacks are sold, hacker clan tags, checking "Red Sack" etc. General Sly and his crew caused the most problems at RAGE....and they always come back.

Sly has some hack that when one of our admins went into the client to ban him by IP -- he banned the Admin and DELETED RAGE ban list! Totally gone! Be sure to keep a copy of TBG ban list backed up somewhere. Our backup was about 6 months old!..and Sly is FLYING NOW! LOL

He's a lousey pilot, but gets lots of kills with his aimbots and such.

I've been reading the forum and I'm impressed the most with the "ban appeal" list. TBG takes care of business without being insulting -- I like that!

I like the space delegated for fun, jokes, etc.

I was reading rules of a clan once that said "no tea bagging" and I had to ask what it is!

So -- now I'm wondering if I'm ever an "Ass Hat" Asked my son what that means....hum...well, yeah -- I can be an ass hat sometimes, but an innocent one--and the moment I know better, I do better! LOL

I haven't seen the in-game rules listed. Where are they? You know, like the ones that scroll in-game?

What's with the "ORB server" sponsored by TBG? Seems it would be TBG then ??? Wondering.

They rent it from us. We have 8 servers to use. So we can spare a couple to rent out to help pay the rent on the box.

I played with Aramanthen quite a few times on the Rage server. Too bad he dropped, I even had him on my list. Always fun to be with or against him. TGB is a bunch of great guys though. I'm not a member, but I enjoy their servers the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back