Looking at TBG, still have old clan tags, checking you out for membership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still learning TBG. Am I right on these?

TBG scrims, but members aren't required to scrim

TBG's gay channels in Ventrillo aren't "for real"

TBG doesn't allow Titan camping with the gunship UNLESS it's to defend, then it's okay to camp with the gunship.

TBG doesn't "sell" reserved slots. Reserved slots are for members only.

TBG has no rules/guidelines about ganging up on one side, nor about changing teams to go on the winning side.

Still haven't figured out....

TBG membership is by invitation only/closed. Which I imagine means "only if you're very good" have a good reputation and TBG needs your services?..and what might be?

How to read ALL new posts? The list shows about 10, but the note of new posts says like 20? I think I'm missing 1/2 of what's new.

How to play more with TBG when server full? -- can't get in. When I do get in, it's on the slaughter side. Fun for awhile, but not long.

Being in Vent with TBG is only worthwhile if I'm on the same team (and I'm usually not). Maybe have EU and PAC Vent for each server?

Why it's good to kill Balls2daWall

Which squad leaders give commands and are good to follow.

Which pilots I can gun for.

Right now, TBG for me, is like going to any other server and playing with misc. unknown players. I haven't figured out where I fit in, but I'm working on it. I know CJ, Killa, Cutie "a bit" and they're cool.

So, that sums where I am at the moment.

I like to play ground a couple of games, then gun a couple of games. So far, the gunning doesn't happen and in the ground games, I'm having a hard time finding squads that work together....same with other servers...squad members all over the map.

When anyone "has a job for me ingame" -- Let me know. I'll do my best to support you.

The feedback is a very good perspective; your right about ganging up, I get so mad sometimes with a crapy team....I hate losing and so do other people. We need as a clan to balance the Suez Server. I know its hard because I really enjoy playing with my clanmates rather than against them. I know when Killa; Soulz, Fast, Falcon, and Jaws are on the other team its going to be a tough round. The problem is how do we balance? Do we come up with a +/- margin or just split the number of TBG members on the server. I tend not to switch sides because of Boon's tongue lashing back in my early days. But, like many of us a total ass whipping is only good for 2 rounds at the most.

TBG scrims, but members aren't required to scrim. Correct.

TBG's gay channels in Ventrillo aren't "for real" Correct.

TBG doesn't allow Titan camping with the gunship UNLESS it's to defend, then it's okay to camp with the gunship. Correct.

TBG doesn't "sell" reserved slots. Reserved slots are for members only. Correct.

TBG has no rules/guidelines about ganging up on one side, nor about changing teams to go on the winning side. If the team we are put on keeps losing round after round, we change sides or move to another server. Otherwise stay the side your on if you don't care.

TBG membership is by invitation only/closed. Which I imagine means "only if you're very good" have a good reputation and TBG needs your services?..and what might be?
Used to have an open invitation to everyone. Now we a normal stable amount to keep the servers going. We can be more selective now who we want in. Example works well in a sqaud and/or for your team, plays on our server often.

How to play more with TBG when server full? -- can't get in. When I do get in, it's on the slaughter side. Fun for awhile, but not long.
Ask one of our members to kick someone. Usally afk or a bad negative score players.

Why it's good to kill Balls2daWall?
He's #6 overall in the world. It's a fun goal to have since he's in our clan.

Which squad leaders give commands and are good to follow.
While other players tend to ignore a empty or a lightly defended control points that are easy to take over with people that are with you.

Which pilots I can gun for.
We all allow gunners, just ones that use TVs when needed. Not use the gun to hit tanks instead of using a tv to do damage. Most people agree, you would rather fly by yourself then have a bad gunner the whole round. Otherwise no problem having a gunner.

I learned a lot from this post -- thanks!

TBG will kick players for me if I'm on vent = awesome

(I'm a TVing maniac) Hop into any gunship = awesome

Balls2dawall #8? Heck, I'm not gonna kill Balls anymore, I'm gonna join him! -- see if I can keep up -- make a "Balling Alley"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Balls -- I'm your present! LOL

We don't recruit on skill, period :). Some of our members are incredibly good at 2142 - they are in because of their personality, not their skill :).

[quote1235657440=Soulzz]......... members ..................are in because of their personality, not their skill :).
[/quote1235657440]

Personality?...I'm usually pretty quiet. Is there a swimsuit competition as well? :)

While I was on Suez, I said something about all the people with zero score and was told about "bots."
Is that how your servers run all time and are so full?
I clicked Tampa (which showed full) and went straight in -- do "real people" automatically replace "bots"?

Yes, real people replace the bots. They are real accounts. The bots don't spawn and fight.

Well, "live and learn" -- thanks.
I had been going to other servers when I saw TBG full! DUH!

I resigned the RAGE clan today and wished them well. With my extra money, I left some for the TBG kittie. I apreciate the vent password and have enjoyed "your place"--my way of saying thanks.

I type a lot, but on Vent, I'm usually quiet. I heard someone last night asking for
a gunship gunner and OH how I wanted that job. Gunning is my favorite thing in
Battlefield. If you see me online and you want a gunner, give me a chance to
dazzle you with my 57-year-old reflexes!

(Wondering who is the oldest in TBG?)

hehe Cease, I wish I could fly that gunship. You would be my gunner. I know how it feels when u dont get much chance to gun.

My ping at TBG is higher than I'd like.
I feel down-right sluggish at TBG (and it ain't the ping)
I don't feel that I fit in, so I'll be moving on.
See ya on the battlefield...Cease

[quote1242865377=Cease_Fire]
It was fun meeting you.
I'm moving on.
Bye,
Cease
[/quote1242865377]

sounds like you came here used us and left.

From what i gathered, you seemed nice lady (to me) but according to some, there were times you were nice only because you wanted something from us. If things didnt go your way we were monsters. You know that i am a nice guy, you know you will hear things or things will happen that you dont like. Thats life. Nothing is perfect in this world, nothing will be always in your favor. By the way that night (with lex and balls), there was misunderstanding, but you never gave anyone a chance to speak. You just didnt want to hear it, you just left ventrilo. In the future give people chance to speak and dont get mad if its not what you want to hear....thats a little self centered.
See you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back