levelcap did a weapon review on our domination server

Yeah Balls and I were on for that, and folks kept geeking out about his presence. He is pretty good, doesn't often engage unless he has the advantage, always behind cover, and almost always in a group. Good habits all around.

I've always considered him a DICE nuthugger, but his new in game name has won me back over.

Most of the streamers I've heard of, including xFactor, are pretty critical of DICE. The problem is that DICE management doesn't seem to give two shits.

So Balls Got Owned pretty Badly..

286zj8p.png

2vkgt5g.png

oiyf6q.png

Payback...
124xaux.png

Is he a competitive player or just a pup stomper?

everyone has there off nights. you just caught balls on his. he rapes face like 88.37% of the time

Is he a competitive player or just a pup stomper?

Yea, hes pretty Good. I learned a lot from him. I know some of you guys have reserved opinion about cause of him kissing EA's butt, but the guy makes a living of his videos about Battlefield.

Anyhow, anytime he's in a server, he's pretty much a HVT, high value target. I got em twice, one time while he was playing in the BF3 B2K servers. Hes was trying to Cap G (TV Station) at Sharqui..via the "Stairs Of Hell" and ..BOOM..C4 his ass. That was my first and only encounter I had with em.

I would love to helicopter Rape this kid levelcap

I like to see that, wouldn't bet against him..

His play style is totally different than mine; he is always behind cover. His name should be levelcamp

Yeah Balls and I were on for that, and folks kept geeking out about his presence. He is pretty good, doesn't often engage unless he has the advantage, always behind cover, and almost always in a group. Good habits all around.

Not a bad idea. After I adopted that style, My KD started improving except I dont like being around people. After playing so much BF3 ,Im allergic to people being around the spot that im in and I like taking on multiple threats by myself. A squad or two against me aint Sh** .

Last edited:
their crew is nothing special. they are communicating and focusing their attacks.

So in short you like to camp and hide to benefit your k/d regardless of whether moving would help your team?

No. Anyone that knows me knows Im always at the front lines(except On Sharqui. I refuse to get raped by the choppers) .. 90% of the time im playing in A Conquest large map. When the enemy Armor is kicking the teams ass, they know "Papi Jihad" takes care of it.

When an enemy chopper is raping , I know the perfect spot, and skill needed to take it out.

As a guy like me that has played many hours, I had my share of frustration when my teammates act like stupid noobs or complete jack asses. From blowing up my cover on purpose, destroying my assets , not wanting to cap a spot to help a team like for example , I get to a spot , tell my squad to spawn on ..they dont..make a new squad , tell em to join..they ignore, I just gave up giving a shit and just enjoy my time and set goals for myself.

As for the K/D in specific, anyone that says they dont care about or say its not important..BULLSHIT. Heck Yeah I like to benefit my KD, I aint the type to have a negative KD or sacrifice my ass for the benefit of others that dont give a shit. (anymore)

Yea, I have a bond with a few of my friend in my list, we kick ass together, give it our all and make sacrifices for each other, but most of them are MIA most of time, so Im Always active. Thats why I play the style that I play right now and The support class fits that style. I dont like following anyone to anywhere, I like taking my own routes, and i dont like babysitting while im an Assault.

Plane and simple, right now its about fun, and thats all that matters to me. Hope to get in on the BF4 action once I Upgrade and the game is more stable.

Last edited:
Back