levelcap did a weapon review on our domination server

you'd go broke then. His flying is nothing special. I had to mute the video.. it sounds like a Mormon bowling alley combined with EA ball gargling.

Just messing with you. His strength though, is with flying is with the Scout heli rather the main attack choppers, that I give em props.

Level is pretty good at obtaining targets and managing recoil. As has already been noted, he does stay under cover and is rarely out of position.

Balls runs towards every objective because 80% of the time he wins 100% of the firefights... And if you're advancing and PTFO, your team has a good chance of winning.

It's not my play style either but I put myself in a role to support him, sixer and whoever else is trying for the team win.

still, if two players out of your team are the only ones playing for a win... You have both a bad round (or three) and losses. Balls and I were on a team like this the other day. Worst rounds either of us have had in a long time.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2

it's all about the L shape ambush and pressing the other team..

shoot.. move. communicate
and C4
:)

I still don't get why you would mention one of our members getting shot in a video made by someone else. Really poor taste.

I think of the guy that flies the MAV all round
the rounds that we played were pretty much even; 5-5; 6-6. He is nothing special; 90% of his kills he is waiting around corners and cover. But if you want to dangle from his balls go ahead. If you think I camp...jokes. Top 10 in the last 3 BF3 titles doesn't happen sitting and waiting or worrying about your K/D. I rather game with people that move and communicate as one. BTW, Your play style might get me once but in the end it's usually a knife and some balls on your chin.

I still don't get why you would mention one of our members getting shot in a video made by someone else. Really poor taste.

the rounds that we played were pretty much even; 5-5; 6-6. He is nothing special; 90% of his kills he is waiting around corners and cover. But if you want to dangle from his balls go ahead. If you think I camp...jokes. Top 10 in the last 3 BF3 titles doesn't happen sitting and waiting or worrying about your K/D. I rather game with people that move and communicate as one. BTW, Your play style might get me once but in the end it's usually a knife and some balls on your chin.

Meh, Im sure I would get you many times,(challenge accepted) ..but I like playing Lone Wolf for the time being , I like the adrenaline I get from being able to take out as many people as I can by myself. I like going around maps like Hitman or Sam Fisher. I dont bond with many cause I've seen how butt hurt people get and their pride, but anyhow..I just like to have fun right now, and thats all that matters.

To Chuck, its nothing personal . Its seams that my comment about my Style of play and K/D has rubbed you in a negative way. First of all, me putting the screen shot of when Balls got whooped by LVC is really just me trying to make this thread interesting. Trust me, I know what Balls is capable of and I know he's really a good player. Its just me goofing off to see what reaction I get from you guys and especially him, nothing personal. Its like a joke, thats it.

Besides, its levelCap, im a Subscriber , his video are popular and Balls, a fellow member of TBG happened to be in it, im just messing with him.

BF3 is my first entry into the series and my second overall experience in FPS gaming after TF2. TF2 had a built in voice chat. Bf3..no. So that really impacted my experience with BF. Maybe I would have had better social involvement had BF3 had that. But right Now , I dont care. What matters to me is the fun, the Adrenaline and improving my KD...:p

Last edited:
I've watched all of Levels stuff, I however prefer XFactor's videos (he tends to try and educate players) and also Matim0 who plays very aggressively (I try to learn from watching).

Mostly though I find the only way to be successful is to be willing to adapt. My KD is nothing great, my strength is doing what the team needs... Which for me is often supporting the best players on my team.

I think sixer and balls should produce gaming videos too. I would love to hear the commentary... "and here we have another belly baby (stab)...his fun is over".. Or "I rounded the corner into six of them... I only get five"...

Stuff like that.. wait it happens every night on TS.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2

I agree with Balls. Calling out his deaths with multiple screenshots? I don't get it either.

Yes it rubs me the wrong way. It is a juvenile, classless thing to do, and there is no challenge because you seem more concerned about playing to be a loner whereas I play to work together and win. I die a lot; it's in my job description. But I always help my team in any way I can, and that is why I am part of a community.

I agree with Balls. Calling out his deaths with multiple screenshots? I don't get it either.

Celebrity culture worship. I guess videogame youtube personalitie's recordings are worth peeing our pants in excitement nowadays.

Well, If its that big of a deal, then let it be. Its seem its more serious then I thought, when its practically a joke with no intention to disrespect anyone.

Im not part of the Clan , Im just a member of the forum that likes to engage and participate in it as well as playing in TBG server after experiencing a great atmosphere and people.

The post was joke that anyone can see past aside from what you think of me personally. I already explained myself pretty darn well as to why I play Like that. And I never been called out for disrespecting anyone here are on the Server.

Its a joke and I stand by it whether it rubbed you the wrong way or not. If there is someone that I would say, "you know what ,sorry man" it would be Balls, but he just took it as joke until otherwise expressed its not how he feels. In any other forum it it would be treated as such with regards to it being level cap.

Plain and simple , I dont care what you or any other member thinks of my current style of play. If its that personal and your Ego is that Big...then your the type that I described in a previous post in this topic. People like you , I enjoy giving them a hard time in battlefield.

This is my last response in this thread and you guys know my conduct here has always been in a respectable manner, ....Always. So to sum all up right now..To who ever dont like mepersonally cause of the little joke.... I dont give a ***t

Well, If its that big of a deal, then let it be. Its seem its more serious then I thought, when its practically a joke with no intention to disrespect anyone.

Im not part of the Clan , Im just a member of the forum that likes to engage and participate in it as well as playing in TBG server after experiencing a great atmosphere and people.

The post was joke that anyone can see past aside from what you think of me personally. I already explained myself pretty darn well as to why I play Like that. And I never been called out for disrespecting anyone here are on the Server.

Its a joke and I stand by it whether it rubbed you the wrong way or not. If there is someone that I would say, "you know what ,sorry man" it would be Balls, but he just took it as joke until otherwise expressed its not how he feels. In any other forum it it would be treated as such with regards to it being level cap.

Plain and simple , I dont care what you or any other member thinks of my current style of play. If its that personal and your Ego is that Big...then your the type that I described in a previous post in this topic. People like you , I enjoy giving them a hard time in battlefield.

This is my last response in this thread and you guys know my conduct here has always been in a respectable manner, ....Always. So to sum all up right now..To who ever dont like mepersonally cause of the little joke.... I dont give a ***t
Personally I think Your attitude of trying to get a "Rise" out of one of our players is a straight d**k move . Smearing some guy all over our TBG toast and cramming it down our throat is comical. You don't see us ever braggin boasting or, showboating . Keep this nonsense to yourself , we are a bunch of laid back individuals. "Don't treat kindness for weakness buttercup!"

I just wasted part of my life reading this meaningless thread. my bad.

Sent via Tapatalk carrier pigeon

Back