Kind of music are you into?

darksteppa1

I like all kinds of music. I like to listen to dubstep, d&b, hip-hop, house and alternative rock. Out of all the music I listen to is mostly dubstep. lol. Kinda music you into? Don't be shy!

I love Trance, because it gives me energy, confidence, and other good things.

One of the best mixes on YouTube IMO (I've listened to it about 20 times in a row today alone.)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wbq1RnTKOfY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

By the way, I like Metal (Heavy), Rock (Alternative, Christian, Hard, etc), SOME country, and despise RAP with a passion.

I listen to either hard rock, some alternative like the killers, light version of punk rock (Blink 182 Any side project blink 182 had or does), rapcore (rock/rap combined like hollywood undead).
Very seldom with heavy metal august burns red is a good one.

post above ^^ me is a little weird :)

I like hip hop, R&B, and blues. Absolutely hate rock and country...they can both suck my hairy asshole!

i mostly listen to industrial rock, sum old rock, blues,jazz and sum hip hop usually if it sounds good ill jam to it, mostly its Ministry,KMFDM,Combichrist,NIN,

yea def. the early 80`s stuff of his was hell of alot better than this new stuff hes putting out

I listen to rock. I'm not sure what it's "classified" as because that's gay.

30"s 50-70's blues. I love R&B90's and 60's R&B.......Rock pre80"s....90's rap......anythig.....well almost(notgayTrance) ;p FREEEEEEEE BIIIIRRRRDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have to say......

I guess I am a little old school, when it comes to music. I listen to older stuff, such as CCR, Bob Seagar, Pink Floyd etc. I also enjoy Korn,Breaking Benjamins, Tool and Filter. I also attribute my growing up in LA ,CA for my Love of Rap, such as Tupac, Slick Rick, Mac Dre, and Too Short and NWA. I also have found enjoyment as of late in The Tragically Hip after attending a recent concert with some friends. I love lighting up that Blunt, and letting the Bose system tear down the walls. I have to say, I never heard to much of the Rave stuff after I left My birthplace of Germany, but Soullzz I have to say that Trance does spark an interest. I recently moved here from Hawaii, after living on the island for several years in Honolulu, cant help putting on some Brudda IZ. So yes I have a wide range of music, and looked up some of the stuff you guys have mentioned and am learning to enjoy an even more types of music, i have yet to experience. Thanks guys.:Sharky2:

I like Polka! :)
polka.jpg

Hahaha......Nahh I still like rock, especially 80's Metallica, Motley Crue, etc..

ipsoldat u brought music to my ears with bruddah iz great great musician i lived there for just over a year and fell in love with that place why i came back to the main land is beyond me lol hawaii 78 is seriously deep song

I really enjoyed the 90's grunge scene like Nirvana and Alice In Chains; I also enjoy hardcore/screamo stuff like Underoath, Norma Jean, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Sky Eats Airplane; and dirty south rap Waka Flocka Flame, Gucci Mane, Ludacris, Travis Porter (no idea how that happened)

im an 80`s kid i dig sum depeche mode and joy division and others

Back