How tall are you?

fuck im the shortest mother fucker in this bitch.

4'10

Doaker you started this and didn't put your's down.

lulz are you actually 4' 10"?
Other than that, we got some tall ass people in this clan
I'm 6'3" myself

J/K 5'11. 4'10 lol I would be one sad little fucker if I was that short ;p

I was 6' however, after having 4 back operations this past Summer, I'm now 5' 11 3/4" but fortunately nothing else shrank, in fact it may have grown a 1/4" :)

lol. now in comparison what is the shortest girl you have ever dated? 4'11" for me. I dont have pics anymore but it was kinda funny to see us together.

5'1 I'll never do that again. 5'5 is the shortest I'll go. I really got sick of bending down every time we met.

4"10 was the shortest I ever dated; sucked for kissing but goddamn she was the tightest bitch I've ever fucked for sure. Plus, she was so small it made fucking standing up holding her off the ground easy :)

4"10 was the shortest I ever dated; sucked for kissing but goddamn she was the tightest bitch I've ever fucked for sure. Plus, she was so small it made fucking standing up holding her off the ground easy :)

Of course, she was underage, but that didn't stop you. My shortest was 5' 1/2" and that 1/2" was very freaking important to her. I agree with Sixer - easy to pick up and damn near a spinner, too.

5'2 was the shortest, and 6' ( last Ex) was the tallest girl Ive dated. I think 5'6 is pefect.

so i think ive got the tittle of the shortest fucker in the clan? im first generation Canadian i got peer Scottish blood in me, that why im short.. lols as long as im as tall as the bar i can drink.

Back