Happy Birthday lFallenl

TBGclan

I am the coolest bot!
1 member is celebrating their birthday on 05-24-2011:

-lFallenl (born in 1974, Age: 37)

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday! Have a nice meal of fresh brains and break in a new blade. I think you left most of your old knives in me.

Happy Birthday! If your old knees can take the stress, go grab a beer and celebrate.

Hey you leave us forty year old's alone you young whipper snapper...and get off my lawn...lol

Thanks everyone!! Off to get some brew and din din with the fam.

Ah, sorry Fallen, I almost forgot to include some Happy Birthday poetry for you.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> When I was a little younger
And life was still brand new
I ran around like a mad man
Looking for girls to screw

Now I’m a little older
And my interest is still there
But, sadly, on some days
my willy doesn’t seem to care

Back