GTA V PC (Poll added)

Will you be getting GTA on release?

• Total voters
I'd be happy for someone to insult me if I could play. I just finally got back on and then got disconnected in the middle of a mission. What the serious fuck. I play a lot of online games but this is the worst shit I've seen. Are you all just playing campaign? I find it hard to believe that the GTA Online issues are not rampant.

Game seems to be behaving pretty well today. Made a lot of money and hit lvl 17. Tried to do heists but on the first bank heist setup when we drive the Granger back into the garage it glitches out and all four people are just standing in their seating positions. Then game goes to a white screen until the game logs you off for inactivity. I tried hosting the heist setup and same thing. Anyone know of a way around this? I did some Googling and found the consoles have this issue too but they can work around it by using the console's network connection test.

lag switch? ;) not sure. i had to cut the balls off my graphics setting but it is stable now. i swear they left no room for calculation errors

New whip:

28a6zrl.jpg

Soooo...

I can fly the shit out of the plane, but the heli, WTF?!? I can't keep that shit straight to save my life using the xbox controller. I really wish there was a way to map the controls more like BF4 (keyboard).

Been trying to fly that hydra I bought, I can fly it but I can't hit shit and keep getting owned by guys in the stolen fighter jet. Even trying to hit cars is a nightmare. I will keep trying but what a waste of money.

free shooting is rough. Takes alot of pilot time to get it down. I think they made it goofy so people wouldn't own with it. I had it down when i played on ps3, but this is messed up lol

Tried playing "online" again tonight. Nope. Unable to connect. So I've submitted a ticket for a refund. Maybe if they get their shit together I'll come back. I can play basically any online game and have never had issues like this. I find it disturbing how hard Valve makes it to get your money back when a game just isn't working for you.

@Turbo in my pad with some strange lady off the street and me doubling up.

gta5_2015-04-21_22-33-30.png

gta5_2015-04-21_20-02-20.png

Attachments

• gta5_2015-04-21_22-33-30.png
    gta5_2015-04-21_22-33-30.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 359
Last edited:
Me and Operator hit the booze and babes hard after a successful heist. He didn't wanna put out so he hired me a hooker...
2015-04-21_00004.jpg

Then I kind got him drunk and had my way with @operator7 anyways
2015-04-21_00001.jpg

Those were so stanky panties, but I took them home. Still not enough, we decided to get messed up at the club and see how many more girls we could get in that bed
2015-04-21_00008.jpg

Even had operator up there working it with the other girls. I made it rain ones for like 15 seconds
2015-04-21_00013.jpg

She had that cougar thing going, operator had that kinky librarian thing... my night looked good. I decided to try and get warmed up with one more lap dance before i took these lovely tramps home. Then, on my last dance, I saw what looked like a turtle head pushing out her panties. I almost touched it with my hand too.
2015-04-21_00006.jpg

I immediately went soft and we left to go hurt someone the way my balls hurt...

Great... Gotta put this thread in private discussion. No nudity! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

lol, i scrolled up to make sure it wasn't me, at least not full frontal ;)

New patch but no mention of fixing the heist glitch I was having. Guess I'll see if they accidentally fixed it without knowing.

New patch but no mention of fixing the heist glitch I was having. Guess I'll see if they accidentally fixed it without knowing.
maybe and maybe not. some things get added into patches without saying.

Back