GTA V PC (Poll added)

Will you be getting GTA on release?

• Total voters
I know SPACEBAR is to dive down but I have died numerous times trying to get back to the surface, does anyone know how?

I was driving around just screwing around then the radio plays a song I have not heard since I was 8 years old and somehow remember. I remember my mom explaining what they were singing about.

I don't get it. I can play some jobs sometimes and there is no lag, no rubberbanding, and all is good. I leave the job and "unknown network error" and I get dropped into campaign mode. Sometimes I try to join online and the same shit. I play a lot of games and this does not happen in any of them. I've set up all the port forwards that they recommend, which I have literally never had to do in any game in the past 5 years.

Its a fun game but the loading times from going single player to online are crazy and the problem gets worse when the "unknown network error" occurs.

What really is the purpose of the "passive play mode"!! To me it is a loophole for people to cheat. More and more when I start to shoot people they go into passive mode. Or be in passive mode and wait for me to get into something they come out and shoot me. Very annoying!

New patch today. I can't find any patch notes other than this should fix the user account issue. Maybe this will fix my issue. Fingers crossed.

I have not had those issues myself but good post. There is a 300mb patch out today that may be addressing those issues also.

Remember, especially if you have SLI to not only do in-game settings, but if you have an Nvidia GPU to up your settings in the Nvidia Conrol Panel also. IT MAKES BIG DIFFERENCE in how awesome it looks.

so I went ahead and bought it hope im not disappointed like I have been the last few games ive tried. whenever the DL finally finishes ill request crew invite

so I went ahead and bought it hope im not disappointed like I have been the last few games ive tried. whenever the DL finally finishes ill request crew invite
You didn't like gta4 OR were you referring to previously purchased games aka h1z1?

h1z1 and I tried hardline its not terrible but not great so high hopes until battlefront or BF5

well h1z1 is probably still one of the best i played from early access. I really don't see anything wrong with hardline cept the price.

oh no, they might be able to access but probably not all my monies... meh

Ok I was looking to see when some of you might be one today so we could possibly do some action together. I am pretty open today to fit some GTA 5 time in. Message me or post here so we could hook up!!

GAWD I LOVE THIS GAME!!

im around all day still getting used to it as just installed last night still tweaking buttons and what not

I think the port forwarding worked. However I still think their services are sketchy. This morning I tried to play online and tried connecting like 5 times and it said service unavailable. I went and played Hardline for an hour and came back and everything was fine. When not in a job randomly everyone in the zone will exit at the same time and I will be alone in my own zone. Also sometimes people will start jobs and it will fail and boot me back to campaign. I did get to play a lot of jobs though and got to level 12 before someone from work called me and I had to go.

Oh and I am completely clueless on how to ride a bike or helo... So I'm just doing contact missions. I hope this isn't a skill required for heists.

I am completely clueless on how to ride a bike or helo... So I'm just doing contact missions. I hope this isn't a skill required for heists.

For choppers and airplanes you use both W S A D and the numberpad in the same configuration for 8 5 4 6:

8 to pitch down
5 to pitch up
4 to yaw left
6 to yaw right

edit: and ya sometimes I get the network issues also

Back