GTA V PC (Poll added)

Will you be getting GTA on release?

• Total voters
Just trying to download the 354mb activation files. Server keeps crashing and when it's up I get 26 kbs lol. I'm going back to bed.

Also had a crew request from Chuurls can anyone confirm this person?

I'm getti'n decent speed off the driver now that I've deployed the MIFI.

pFnry42.png

Well I'm getting between 800KBPS and 1.3MBPS on Steam. Bytes, not bits. Its a company issued device and they disconnected our previous one because "low usage". Rofl I don't think I'll get fired over it but maybe they won't cancel our card again for "low usage".

Well all done and already frustrated with it. I have the latest drivers from today but refuses to run at full screen 1080P, keeps reverting back to windowed.

I run into that shit sometimes especially with a 120hz 3D monitor. Usually I just chill with windowed mode. Sometimes switching to 60hz helps.

Just been playing 3 hours with zr0Wolf, turbo and turbotoast. I had already played 70 or so hours on the 360 so knew what to expect but i'm still really impressed. My system is running it at 60fps on 1440 no problem, graphics are really good.

Like playing a different game from the 360 version, so much more has been added too.

Got mine running with the window border less setting. Having never played this game before, is it normal to always be pausing in the beginning?

pausing? like to set up the graphics? and sound settings?? or just the iintro videos being slow and stalling? to the first 2, depends on the person. the last one, no. my guess would be slow HD

Well it says "P" is pause and "esc" to continue. It keeps going to the pause screen, where you can see your map, settings etc.

u might have a sticky key, or lazy finger ;), not really sure but I didn't have that issue

Well it says "P" is pause and "esc" to continue. It keeps going to the pause screen, where you can see your map, settings etc.

I read about this, there is some "pause option" you need to disable in the settings, that should remedy the problem.

edit: Found it, disable "pause when unfocused"

Last edited:
Got mine running with the window border less setting.

ya I found if I was in fullscreen mode and hit ALT + TAB to use the browser on my other monitor to look up something, when I clicked on the V icon to get back in the game, I could hear sounds but the video wouldn't show up...I got impatient so I don't know if it takes a long time to show the video or if it just won't show up at all so on two occasions I just hit ALT + TAB + DEL and force closed the game.

With BF4 and other games I've been able to ALT + TAB in and out of fullscreen mode without problems but now if I want to ALT + TAB, I'll change the settings to window borderless.

Is anyone able to ALT + TAB in fullscreen and then get back in the game?

Back