GTA V PC (Poll added)

Will you be getting GTA on release?

• Total voters
You wouldn't be a regular if you just apply already!

I know man and although I'm not from TX, y'all are cool. Maybe one day I'll apply. I'd still like to now if I can get in some action in the crew with you guys as a regular. I will never claim I'm in it officially and I won't represent you guys wrong.

I have never played any of the GTA games. I have already pre-purchased this game and I am looking forward to it. Especially after the flop of Watch Dogs.

I have never played any of the GTA games. I have already pre-purchased this game and I am looking forward to it. Especially after the flop of Watch Dogs.

Crew invite sent, playing it online with others is really good fun especially with TS.

I'll start the download tomorrow when I get back from drill going to be fun playing this with everyone

Wow Watch Dogs was an over-hyped piece of crap. At least with this you know its good from all the console kiddies. I loved the previous GTA game on the PC despite it being on that shitass network Games for Windows Live. I think as long as they can keep the hackers at bay this will be good. I also preordered it. How the hell is the compression so shitty though. 60GB and 65GB installed. I only have about 30GB preloaded but Monday I will have the mifi card for work capable of 70Mbps to finish off the rest.

Bleh.... another GTA. got bored of GTA by the 3rd one. They would have to do something drastically different to even peak my interest.

But for those who get it... Hopefully it's enjoyable.

You played a game released 14 years ago and that's holding you back? It was a huge hit even back then.

yall let me know how the game is. i may pick it up but before i do i gotta stop being lazy and put my new 500gig ssd in the damn rig otherwise i dont have room for it lol

Im very new to this game, what exactly is it that we will be doing as a crew?

It just makes it easier to join on other players, also doing missions, races etc with other crew members boosts your online XP. Think of it like the Battlefield Platoon it just let's you see all TBG members in one place.

Also when on multiplayer free roam other crew members will be a different colour on the map.

Is it worth pre ordering and getting that 15% off and the in game money?

If your already planning on getting it soon after the release then probably yes the in-game money will help you get set-up if your not transferring a character from a console version.

One thing I recommend doing if you get the enough online currency is to buy a top apartment with a 10 car garage. I made the mistake on the 360 of upgrading two apartments as I went and this does cost you more money in the long game as you only get half the money back when you sell it.

You can get a game key quite cheap especially if your happy to activate it on a VPN, I posted a thread about getting the game this way on the private forum.

Back