GTA V PC (Poll added)

Will you be getting GTA on release?

• Total voters
Had a crew member request from manny8083 anyone know who this is?

I know manny8083, he's on my friends list and is a regular to the Battlefield 3 server (formerly known as Second Assault). he's a responsible player and never causes problems.

I have a RL friend that may be picking up the game told him I ran around with a crew of assholes he said sounds like fun. ill get him on the website and all that fun stuff once he gets it and maybe we can help him out

Reactions: Ash
onruRRD.jpg

So for weeks I've been wondering why Ammunation would only sell me pistols and sniper rifles. Read some guides regarding weapon unlocks and thought that maybe you had to unlock in single player first. Played up till the point where you get Trevor and a few of his missions with the bikers. Went back to Ammunation, nope. Same shit. Then I realized what a tit I was. I was using the mouse wheel to scroll through weapons to buy. I used the arrow keys then boom. Its nice to be level 32 and have a micro smg to point out the car window rather than a pistol.

looks like the patch fixed alot of my crashing. now it lasts 3-8 times longer before an unexpected crash

ugh that song...it's so stupid. the guy is asking his son why did you get tats, the subject matter is good but I don't like the dads voice, I find it annoying but maybe it's meant to be like that as part of the song because the dad disapproves of his tats

I took the challenge. I will take it till he finishes, but am I in the lucky 10%

Every time I tried it the cab driver would slow down for hikers on the trail and just ride their heels for so long I got bored and got out and shoot them. I was pretty sure I told him to haul ass. I wanted to try this at the peak of Mt. Chiliad but the taxis won't go up there.

people in comments are saying he's using a mod, what do you guys think? anyways I like the rap with the edge-uh-muk-ay-shunle tips

Just bought this on a steam sale. Anyone still playing? Do we have a crew?

Back