Glad to the house of TBG still stands!

Rocinante

Howdy old friends.

And yes I mean old, because some of ya'll are getting old!.

Allow me to (re)introduce myself. I once....
1. Met MACN8R at the aiport
2. Held a sign showing that Soulzz was and always be gay.
3. Convinced ballz2dawall to buy me dinner( in person)
4. Met a fellow TBG member in Bagdad Iraq! ( I can not remember his gamertag) SO let just call him 1SG!
5. Convinced rainmotorsports to go to a club with me!

Any guesses?

Last edited:
1547154804720.png

1547154865507.png

No, no gaming really. Been playing with RC cars a lot!. Been out of big car racing little more than a year and a half now. End of having a nasty crash that caused a severe head injury. (TBI) Sold everything in the big cars. Bought a Kayak last summer and been enjoying the small things in life. Took me about 8 months to start retaining good memory and hand Coordination. The doctor said Exercising my brain with cognitive to hand coordination would help a lot! So that is where RC cars come in! I played a bit of Battlefield Bad Company 2 the other day. Reminded me of the Group. Let me just say this.... I am not good at FPS anymore! lol. I was absolute trash! :p

other than that! Everything in life is going well. No complaints! Have a New Lovely lady in life. We been dating for little over a year now. We first went on a date, She says we met a couple years ago while racing big cars. Due to the some memory issues, I barely remember her....lol. Make for fun conversation at times.

My sons are teenagers now......sigh. But they are damn good boys. Proud of them!

Someone PM the Details for the voice server?

No, no gaming really. Been playing with RC cars a lot!. Been out of big car racing little more than a year and a half now. End of having a nasty crash that caused a severe head injury. (TBI) Sold everything in the big cars. Bought a Kayak last summer and been enjoying the small things in life. Took me about 8 months to start retaining good memory and hand Coordination. The doctor said Exercising my brain with cognitive to hand coordination would help a lot! So that is where RC cars come in! I played a bit of Battlefield Bad Company 2 the other day. Reminded me of the Group. Let me just say this.... I am not good at FPS anymore! lol. I was absolute trash! :p

other than that! Everything in life is going well. No complaints! Have a New Lovely lady in life. We been dating for little over a year now. We first went on a date, She says we met a couple years ago while racing big cars. Due to the some memory issues, I barely remember her....lol. Make for fun conversation at times.

My sons are teenagers now......sigh. But they are damn good boys. Proud of them!

Someone PM the Details for the voice server?
It's probably best to use the request discord form from the navbar under about.

#5 kind of made it obvious. Do you want back into your old account or are you using a new name on purpose?

Back