Get your alpha beta key this way

only if your recieve the email will you be able to sign up on that site

Yup Yup. I still need a new computer before I even attempted BF3

go to bf3 page subcribe to mail list, go on live suppport tell the tech you want to update your veteran status, if your lucky he will ask you to what, say 6 or 8, he will then say this wont help you get into alpha trial..

little did he no that fuck yea it did.

go to bf3 page subcribe to mail list, go on live suppport tell the tech you want to update your veteran status, if your lucky he will ask you to what, say 6 or 8, he will then say this wont help you get into alpha trial..

little did he no that fuck yea it did.

Vet status of 1 and no invite and didnt preorder. I believe most peoples theories on how this is working are false. However they did say to make sure your vet status was up to date.

Vet status of 1 and no invite and didnt preorder. I believe most peoples theories on how this is working are false. However they did say to make sure your vet status was up to date.

im just telling you how i did it lol.. do all of that cause thats what i did, and what do you know im downloading bf3 lol

im just telling you how i did it lol.. do all of that cause thats what i did, and what do you know im downloading bf3 lol

Played it for 30 minutes and then it crashed to desktop/browser and now im going to work lol. As i said vet status of 1, no invite to the alpha, didnt preorder the game and i was able to get into the page and get a key.

See you guys on it tomorrow.

this shit is amazing the graphics are so sweet the foot step sounds are on point and so are the guns. flying is amazing the controls are easy to use and the tank omg

by the way im joking i dont have it installed let alone pre ordered.

I got about 70 FPS in the Alpha. Not a single crash to desktop after 2 hours of playing. Game was very smooth.

So what exactly do I gotta do? Update Veteran status you said?

Back