Dogs

Felix58

anyone else got a dog?
i have a boston terr and she is dumber then dirt lolz so help me i wake up sometimes and she is there just looking at me..
not to mention she is a listless lump of flesh till my gf comes over or friends then she has too much enegry lol anyone else got a dog like that?

had purebred german shepherd, smartest dog ever. 1 and half year old and 100 pounds already. lmfao

I have two pitbulls. A 6 year old male and a 7 month old female who is already bigger than the male.

I have one Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, a Blendheim (Brown and white). Very lovable dog :).

my parents have 3 border collies (truely the smartest breed) and a poodle (should not be considered a dog)

I have a 3 yr old blue heeler and a 7 yr old chihuahua.

[quote1258245927=Felix58]
small dog or big one?
[/quote1258245927]

105lb German Shepard purebred female. She's all muscle.

Chow Chow and Spitz mix, smart as hell and stubborn like no other. She thinks she is a sled dog.

Not me. Dogs are a pain in the ass. I'll take a cat any day. Then again, I've always been preferential towards pussy.

n1280266048_30217663_4811567.jpg

i agree, dogs are a pain in the ass
and they also smell like shit
makes me not want to even touch them cuz my hands then smeel like shit lol
cats ftw

I prefer cats too.

Cunning and elegance over raw power and intimidation FTW.

Yeah cats are great if you like hair and to smell like piss all the time. Not too mention the fact that they are not companions and just fucking evil. But yeah cats are great...................................food for my dogs. And before you go defending cats I've had about 20 in my lifetime so I speak from experience. Granted some are better than others.

Cats shed way less than dogs, and don't smell like piss at all-that goes in the litter box which goes in the trash. And cats are great companions. My cat's fully equipped and deals with dogs just fine with one swipe of the claws to the snout-the dogs learn to respect the cat very quickly.

BTW-I'm an insulin dependent diabetic and my cat wakes me every time my glucose levels get low during the night so I can correct that. Otherwise, I'd have been fucked long ago. So yeah, my cat's a great companion; I've definitely never had a dog do anything like that for me 075

Didn't know cats could do that. I know dogs can sense when a seizure is about to happen.

Back