Didn't know GUN had a thread on my vids..

Zboss,

I've got no gripes with you buddy. You and French seem pretty straight up. However, some of your members I am concerned about. Particularly Vipercross. Almost every time I kill him he tells me he's "talking to the guys and I'm going to get banned." When I ask why, "I just don't like you" is the response. Although when we're on the same team, it's all cool.

Your guys also are very quick to pull the trigger on kick/banning someone. I noticed a thread on your site regarding that, and I'm glad you're taking the initiative to change it.

That being said, you guys do have a bunch of great players and all around cool guys. Hothead, fallen, edge, etc are all really cool. I'd love to play on your server more often as long as I'm treated like a player who follows the rules (which I do), and I'm sure my mates here feel the same.

Thanks for dropping by!

BTW, that thread fallen put up on my vids was there before I even registered on your site lol. Kinda funny what some people had to say there eh?

All is cool man, I personally liked having you there, we need more pilots like you guys. Anyway, glad you've settled in here. Don't drink too much lol.

Will see you in Frontlines guys

Z do you have any info on the status of your FFoW server?

Server is up and running. I've left you a post in your other thread about where to get the Physx and DX drivers. Just go to your server and look in C:\FFOW-Server\Dependency.

We're just going to be running the Mountain map for now.

If you need any help setting up your RcON for the server let me know. Only takes 5 mins or so and then you can admin everything.

I'm loving this game

Sounds good man! The game is definitely good. It does have a lot of additional patching but it's still very fun ;).

Back