Dearest homies...

roth140

I have laid awake many nights thinking of you. Oh how i have missed you all.

Sent using Tapatalk

Well look who is back from the dead. Where have you been. I missed you!

Welllllllllll.....

To be honest, i got wrapped up starting a family :eek: 2 kiddos now.

My pc sits in the laundry room, and i do everything from a galaxy tab now, lol. I bought an xbox before Christmas to try and start gaming again. I still haven't turned it on :(

Things are going well. But as anyone with kids knows, there is no free time. Even now I'm listening to the baby on the monitor and she's making noise! I put her down an hour ago, wtf!

I pop in once in a while and soulzz has called a few times. I'm excited to see the taptalk plug in tho. Thanks for that!

Happy late birthday too, TBG.

:beer:

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

Nice hearing from you bro; has been some time. Once the kiddies get older the free time will come until then enjoy that family.

Roth, just see Renno's thread about starting his kid early on gaming. Best way to keep gaming is to get those kids started early. Wife may not like it, but that is what presents are for.

My son already thinks everything is a touch screen. I can't wait to see what gaming becomes for him.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Touch screens will totally ruin flying for joystick folks. Hell, I don't even like flying with a mouse and keyboard, although we have loads of folks who are great at it.

Roth!! :D

Great to see you buddy, good to hear you and the fam are well.

I miss killing zombies with you dude! comeback soon!

Zomg zombie games dirrrrrty!

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

Back