CoD 4 re-boot?

I liked COD UO and then COD 4 and after that COD went to F*ck !

I liked COD UO and then COD 4 and after that COD went to F*ck !
UO was good, huge maps, vehicles everything you wanted. 4 was our first sample of ranking up and unlocks etc but it was a solid platform and most importantly were the mod tools and maping tools. custom mods and custom original maps. great game but we did miss having vehicles. 5 world at war was cool, the best part was nazi zombies but after that the game went to shit.

Thank goodness. I will put down good money for this, as long as I don't have to support the newest game at the same time.

if we are able to host server that is beyond shitty 18 players i'll get it. Max should be 32. Cod4 and 5 you could have up to 64

I should have said, we don't play console

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I never played COD 4 but I would try it. I prefer modern warfare shooters

As long online multiplayer goes, the last Cod i have played and enjoyed was the MW.
If we talk about single player story, i do enjoy all. Looking forward to play the latest as well. It looks a decent scifi shooter to me. Love the sounds and the voice acting as well in the series. Way better on this side than BF.

32 player is a pretty good fit for most of the maps, except shipment. 24 max for that map I think.

Back