CANADA WINS GOLD!

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Wooooooooooooooooooooooo

14th gold medal of the winter games, the most gold medal ever by any country in winter olympics and on its home soil!!!!!!! FUCK YEAH!
:canadianflag:

was also one the best hockey game ever....

Who? Oh, hockey and the Olympics. I thought we were talking about something anyone cares about.

It's ok Fast, everyone needs their victories now and again. Maybe one day you can hope to be as awesome as us! :p

(har har, I'm not really a US-supremist, it's just fun to play sides :p)

I feel like setting a new olympic record for total medals would be cooler if someone did that...
oh wait... we did
on canadian soil

It really was an awesome game, and I don't even watch hockey. Both teams played their hearts out. The US had several good shots on goal during OT, but just couldn't fit it in.

you didn't get the most olympic medal in winter olympics history :D

don't be bitter! :D

That was an awesome game. Best hockey game I've ever seen :D.

Well, hockey game is originated in Canada, so its kinda given that those damn Canadians good at it. LOL. FASTy, dont get too wasted by the way, dont wanna hear drunking stories about you and Beaver. Lmfao

the only thing happening in Canada tonight right? hhaha just messing girly... haha killaser

The sun shines on a dogs ass every once and ahwile. LULZ JK
Congrats to meh neighbors across the pond eh.

I heard the "Fap, Fap, Fap" sound from you Canadians all the way down here in Indiana when you scored the last goal. Enjoy the win.

That was an awesome game to watch, the feeling of being up 2-0 then when the USA tied it with like 25seconds to go in regulation (with man advantage) well my heart sank..
OT i was on pins an needles the whole time, with chances for the win going to both ends of the ice then Sid (a fellow Nova Scotian) gets the gold winning goal..Awesome

Back