BUCK got a BUCK!!!!!!

L72102BUCK

chek it out

Attachments

• DERR 2011 sm.jpg
    DERR 2011 sm.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 308
i am not a fan of hunting unless you are going to make good use of that deer. :)

On the bright side lookin sexy in those camo clothes.

Nice buck, how much meat did you get out of that thing after dressing it?

nice.. its kind of funny tho, i feel more remorse for a animal being killed then i do for another human being. just some thing about animals, i think its just how innocent they are.. dont get me wrong im no hippy faggot, but deers are beautiful creatures.

i am not a fan of hunting unless you are going to make good use of that deer. :)

On the bright side lookin sexy in those camo clothes.

Of course he is going to make good use of it. He is going to feed his dogs with it and let his kid use the rest as next years Halloween costume.

nice.. its kind of funny tho, i feel more remorse for a animal being killed then i do for another human being. just some thing about animals, i think its just how innocent they are.. dont get me wrong im no hippy faggot, but deers are beautiful creatures.

You sound like one of those occupy LA pussies:)_ Dont make me get my gun:)
Deer need to be shot, its population control.
I could never shoot one, but I do condone the action, and its prolly a lot of fun for those who like it!!
I only can shoot hogs, especially when they are chasing me.

well there are tasty and unless you are a vegitarian someone has to kill it to eat it and im ok whit it
Ho and by the way i dont know how it wheit cause i butcher it my self whit a budy in the garage and got drunk
;o)

You sound like one of those occupy LA pussies:)_ Dont make me get my gun:)
Deer need to be shot, its population control.
I could never shoot one, but I do condone the action, and its prolly a lot of fun for those who like it!!
I only can shoot hogs, especially when they are chasing me.

LOL, nah bro you miss understood what i wrote, i meant i couldnt kill a deer... but shit if you can, go for it i dont care, was just saying i couldnt lol.. im no hippie bro!

I used to think they were all sweet and majestic until I hit one last week. Luckily I wasn't going very fast. But anyway nice kill.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MoMXovAuCKA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back