BF3 server with DLCs rotation?

batata_locassa

Are there any chances of the BF3 server getting a DLC rotation? I complained about it yesterday when i saw an admin online on the gamechat, and he said it wouldn't be a good idea, because of the lack of premium players out there. But on saturdays there is this rush server that is always full and runs DLCs maps, and i already saw another CQ server that was full, but due to its low popularity it didn't got too far with it.

I pretty much think that your server is the most popular in the US region, and i was wondering if it's really a bad idea to add some DLC maps on weekends or peak hours, at least with some B2K or Aftermath maps, that were the most popular DLCs back then.

We can try. I’ll change it now. But if the response is bad, I’m afraid it’ll have to revert back to base maps.

We had no luck with dlc in the past

If it doesn't work now, try it later or on weekends... you will get a better response if you change it on peak hours/days... It is too early now

If it works now it should work then. Our server is always seeing traffic so it shouldn’t really matter to be honest

Maybe. Or maybe not. Most of my friends that still play BF3 only joins at night or weekends, and there are a lot of people that have appointments by this time (like college, school and work) and can only join later. I often play later at night and see more full servers than now.

Sorry if im being annoying, but for me playing some DLCs CQ maps (even if it is available only on weekends) would be so much fun and would revive many experiences i had with this game on the past, and for other older players too.

I can’t just change it for certain time of the day because it requires to constantly manually change it. So maybe either we have keep it and try it in general and see where it goes

I can’t just change it for certain time of the day because it requires to constantly manually change it. So maybe either we have keep it and try it in general and see where it goes

Oh i see now.

Ok then, let's see and wait for the best. BTW, thanks for listening for my advice and trying it out. See you later on the battlefield :D

Back