-
Server name that you were banned on:
**24/7 METRO NO RESTRICTION | TBGclan.com | 1000 TIX | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
1-2weeks ago
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
I don't remember
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
I think he thought I was hacking. I have been able to play on your server for months/years and love it. And I have my own youtube channel with about ~1,000 subscribers and am a Battlefield 3 competitive player and do tips & tricks videos. I would love to jump on Teamspeak with you guys and answer any questions you may have, thank you.
Any additional comments you would like to add?
n/a
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

Thank you for posting. A Head Admin will look at this and get back with you. Please be patient while it is looked into.

Hey, inV is still around.

They were a competitive team and I was getting back into school (college) so I thought it would be best for me to leave since I could not give it 100% anymore.

Still playing in CEVO season 2 (cevo.com) for Death Faction but much more casually. Will be looking forward to BF4.

Can you guys please review my ban?

I have a big youtube where I regularly post my gameplay (1,000 subs) so I have nothing to hide. People think I hack all the time, so it's nothing new. I mean, I am a competitive FPS gamer anyway... which people don't realize.

I do apologize if I used any curse words or became angry due to the ban, please let me know, it's been 3 weeks already!!

Yeah that "momentuM-sky" alias is when I played for MomentuM aka XTS (Exertus gaming).

We are competitive gamers that are currently involved with CEVO.

Anyway, I don't have "anything" in my history, and the only bans I have are the joke bans from metabans which are created just by idiotic server admin who think someone with a 3.0K/D is hacking. I have no PBbans or anything like that linked to me.

Anyway, feel free to check out my youtube where I post all my gameplay, since I have I been playing BF3 for about 2 years now.

reflexxxez -

The admin that banned you is no longer a member here so if there are no objections I will lift this tonight.

I was confused at first but there are two different reflexes on the ban list ;)

Back