Battlefield 3
Server name that you were banned on:
TBGclan.com | 24/7 METRO NO RESTRICTION 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
12/1/2012
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Don't remember, don't remember even getting banned
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
This is the ban message: "Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'MomentuM-sKy' ... Prior Kick/Ban"
Any additional comments you would like to add?
I don't hack,tweak or cheat. I am a KNOWN competitive battlefield 3 player, with a youtube channel with around ~500 subscribers atm: http://Youtube.com/XxD3cayxx

I might have gotten banned for doing "too good " on the server or being disrespectful. If this is the case, I apologize. I do get "frustrated" at times and sincerely apologize and took about 15 minutes out of my day to register on your website (TBG) just to attempt to apologize to you guys and possibly play on your server once again, because I do enjoy playing on your servers.

Thank you
This is directed for members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads. Any posts that comes from anyone else will have their posts deleted.
-

checked both feb and jan, didnt find anything, our Ban Manager will see to this.

I appreciate your candor and professionalism in your appeal. However I see some things in your history and your stats that prevent me from lifting your ban. I'll be posting in another area of the site to get some others input. Please be patient while we review this. Thanks

Back