Server name that you were banned on:
SDM
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned:
just now
Admin that banned you (If you remember):
Think it was the racial slur filter..... lol
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for:
well doing admin duties... !!!!!
Any additional comments you would like to add?
PunkBuster Server: 1681 054a251a1038e8b1f75aaad496d605e2 {0/-1} "Tc^MEAT" "72.178.89.82:10000" Banning for Racial Slur!! @kick nigh afk 2/27/2011 6:35:35 PM"
We have made a sticky for this as it bears needing to be repeated from time to time for new members and/or guests. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are directly involved or supply information about the ban appeal.
-

MEAT!!! HAHAHAHAHAA. We'll remove it.. silly MEAT!!!

So, it finally happened. That hot headed temper and fat fingers ran you afoul of the filter. Let that be a lesson to you Mister! Oh, and the admin or filter that banned you will respond shortly. Have a nice day and please be patient.

I think it was more the dog pile than the actual desire to give assistance. So many members have yet to chime in.

I'm with Renno, what kind of example are we showing if we allow someone to get away with this? hahahaha

Sofa King funny, I can't believe it's taken this long for that to happen.

Unban me plz

I was banned in bf2 all maps server becouse i was owning in a chopper, i cant believe that, was the map wake island i was in usa side and the china team only had 1 flag and i was killing alone in chooper. My average was 55-3 other so and the i was banned but i never do anithing wrong and i play all the time in this server.

Plz unban me my name is caakiller and im a 3 stars general, so if u guys want i want to join the clan this server is very cool.

Back