Back from deployment, Got some new toys.

bot102

Built the rifle.
Adams Arms C.O.R. Competition Series Upper
16.5" Free Float Samson Rail
Match Grade Life Coated Barrel
Voodoo Inovations Muzzle Brake
16" Piston Gas System with Adjustable Gas-Block/Settings
Lightweight Bolt Carrier Group with Life Coat

Aero Precision Lower

Aero Precision Gen 2 AR15 Lower
Aero Precision Mil Spec Trigger Kit W/ Aero Trigger Guard
Magpul MOE Grip
LWTC Ultra-Compact Adjustable Buttstock
20180217_154706.jpg 20180217_154718.jpg

While my dad was driving my truck up to meet me at Lejeune, he ran over a 6" bolt that punched through my tire. A GoodYear Adventure Kevlar lined tire, mind you. It proceeded to punch 4 perfect holes in the inner metal lining of my wheel.

Road Hazard to the rescue! The warranty gave me $700 for 1 tire/wheel. So I decided to use it to upgrade to 17" TRD Wheels with Nito Grapplers. With military discount and some sweet talking the girl I was working with, I got the $1800 price tag down to $923 out the door. With a bonus 2 Year addition to my 5 year Road Hazard.
20180216_141750.jpg 20180216_141757.jpg 20180216_140157.jpg

Oh yeah, weather is garbage, 80 degrees in February.

Built the rifle.
Adams Arms C.O.R. Competition Series Upper
16.5" Free Float Samson Rail
Match Grade Life Coated Barrel
Voodoo Inovations Muzzle Brake
16" Piston Gas System with Adjustable Gas-Block/Settings
Lightweight Bolt Carrier Group with Life Coat

Aero Precision Lower

Aero Precision Gen 2 AR15 Lower
Aero Precision Mil Spec Trigger Kit W/ Aero Trigger Guard
Magpul MOE Grip
LWTC Ultra-Compact Adjustable Buttstock
View attachment 14213 View attachment 14212

While my dad was driving my truck up to meet me at Lejeune, he ran over a 6" bolt that punched through my tire. A GoodYear Adventure Kevlar lined tire, mind you. It proceeded to punch 4 perfect holes in the inner metal lining of my wheel.

Road Hazard to the rescue! The warranty gave me $700 for 1 tire/wheel. So I decided to use it to upgrade to 17" TRD Wheels with Nito Grapplers. With military discount and some sweet talking the girl I was working with, I got the $1800 price tag down to $923 out the door. With a bonus 2 Year addition to my 5 year Road Hazard.
View attachment 14214 View attachment 14218 View attachment 14215

That is a heck of a deal. I put Nitto grappler MT on my F150 and cost almost 2300

Oh shit, I have a lot of boys there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

No shit, nice. Unit is garbage. Glad I'm getting out in 6 months.

Lucky bro, I've got just over a year on my 5 year.

Im SF, I fucked my shoulder and have been stuck in VA ever since.

Figured as much. I've got a slipped disk and muscle damage in my right shoulder. Been riding on it for the last year and a half. Shit sucks but I wanted to deploy and not get stuck stateside so I had my doc's keep it on the DL.

I did it on deployment, so when I got back I got it fixed, but one car accident later all I've got going for me is my lawsuit (it was his fault) and a "chronically unstable" shoulder injury.

Back