Auto balance

Tr1gg3r-JDN

Hello everyone, my name is John. I'm an old friend of Iguanidon Joe. We were clan mates from the BF2142 days. I frequent your Rush and Metro/Locker servers. Although the balancing system needed some tweaking, I always enjoyed myself and didn't complain because I knew what I was getting into. I camp a lot and play defense so it didn't bother me much to be on the losing side. Hehe. But other players and I did notice the frequency with which one side would get pinned to their uncap.

Now I'm fully aware that this is your private server and not a for profit site. You can do whatever you want on your server. We are only guests. Believe me, I get that. I had admin privileges in the past too. I'm here not to complain but to let you know that I appreciate that you've instituted a new balancing system which distributed all the players more evenly. I'm sure you've noticed yourselves that it provides for a more exciting, competitive match and generally happier players. Yes, bitches will always complain about something but it won't be about an imbalance on your servers.

Ok, that's enough babbling from me. Just wanted to give TBG two thumbs up! :-bd

Btw, I've seen a lot of people complaining but for the most part your members handled this bitching and whining with maturity and respect. Honestly, I wouldn't be as nice if I were admin. :D

Peace, John. Oh cool, I made it all blue! Lolz. And a smilie :D :p :cool: Ok, that's enough fucking smilies...

Last edited by a moderator:
Trigger, unfortunately you cannot magically balance ability, skill, or anything along those lines. I have been pinned (as has everyone else here) and it depends on lots of factors.

Ban Manager? Holy shit, I don't want to upset you then. Yes, of course I agree with your assertion above. What players hope they don't see is 12 or more TBG members on one side and none on the other. Sure, on a RARE occasion you'll have a team of randoms that may hold its own against your clan. But the vast majority of time you will see what everyone dreads -- the randoms pinned yet again in their uncap. Is that really fun? Yeah, if you're on the winning side but really, for how long will that keep your interest?

The other day, I saw TBG members divided evenly on both sides. Then what do you get? Yes, that's right! You get dynamic, flowing, back and forth, competitive play that everyone enjoys. A whole series of 5-6 matches were close and fun! That was the most enjoyable time that others and I had on your server. You can tell. They didn't bitch about the imbalance but how exciting it was. Was it a coincidence? Lol, I think not.

Hahaha, your BF2142 banner brings back some fond memories... Hope they make a sequel to that one!

The other day, I saw TBG members divided evenly on both sides.
Lies!

index.php

Trigger, I feel your pain (quite often) as well. However when the odds are against me, than I camp even more (if the situation becomes unwin-able). I live with it because it is their server and they pay for it. I have been in TS with these fellows before and they use teamwork and communication. You can learn a lot from it.

The reasons the enemy team loses 99% of the time?
  • They do not use team work via squads, chat, and the ammo/health crates.
  • They will use recon kits and dmr's (Cause they think they are bad asses)
  • They only care about their k/d ratio
  • They bitch non stop in text chat and make the situation worse ( I find it amusing to be honest)
You just have to get your team involved via squads and in-game benefits, or go lone wolf and do your best.

Hahaha, it happens so rarely that even an admin didn't notice it. Check your server logs from that March 30 afternoon PST, maybe 4-7pm. I had never seen equal TBG's on both sides before. It couldn't have been a random occurrence. I thought for sure someone gave the order to distribute EVERYONE randomly.

Unfortunately, last night I saw the same uneven shit again in Locker/Metro after getting off a Naval Strike server. I was disappointed. Oh well, NS is pretty fun...

Yes, Fury it does often come down to lone wolfing and camping in the uncap when you're up against the TBG team. But that's the whole point. If you have an organized team, wouldn't you want to split it up so that it's COMPETITIVE and exciting?? Why would you make it so lopsided that people get turned off, especially the random less skilled guys?

Oh I know the advantages of using TS in a scrim, match or even just to play on a pub server. Done it before. Big advantage, agreed. So again, you're going to pile up the advantage to one side??! Lol, so be it...

Wish we had TeamStack Tues/Thurs, the rest of the time even dispersal

The reason many will be on a side together is they join off each other in battlelog. I was in a squad with you the other day because the server was full and it replaced the last joined with me. We do like to game with our friends, but play with others or regulars often. Nothing like getting killed by a clan mate and having them apologize in teamspeak!

Wish we had TeamStack Tues/Thurs, the rest of the time even dispersal

Lolz, may I suggest Mon/Wed instead? I usually work late on those days...

Oh, haha didn't notice the alliteration with the T's... Lol, good one!

I don't know, I know I do not get worked up over a game personally. If I did, I wouldn't bother playing BF4. WTF is the point if real life does that just fine. ;)

The reason many will be on a side together is they join off each other in battlelog. I was in a squad with you the other day because the server was full and it replaced the last joined with me. We do like to game with our friends, but play with others or regulars often. Nothing like getting killed by a clan mate and having them apologize in teamspeak!
hehe. Fuck saying sorry! that builds commradery and a bit o competition amongst frtiuends

What is this blasphemy???? Us spreading out onto both teams? NEVAH!

On a side note, Good to see you on the forums John! Watch out boyz... if they ever introduce the baur assault rifle again ... your lives will be forfeit when Tr1gg3r is in!

Back