Archage

They dont limit your time in server do they? only if you go idle for certain time correct?

This server is suposed to be the best guilds/players and the highest population.

I want to have fun so i went where the action should be.

Afk timer is 45 min

Hasn't this been said about every MMO. I only find the 'skillshot' MMO's worht playing at this point. But even then I get bored at endgame. (TERA, ESO)

Last mmo i seriously played was.... ya thats right we all played it. This game has a lot of diffrent aspects of other mmo all combined. Imho the best aspects.

Is this game similar to WoW
similar as in you do quests...kill shit..farm for crafting skills, and there are guilds..and pvp....but that is majority MMOrpgs out there. I really like the combat system so far, havent had a group yet, but the way your moves, and class skills can be built is excellent.

This server is suposed to be the best guilds/players and the highest population.
Highest in population....longest ques...if they dont add more servers, or increase server pop on 16th.......
I want to have fun so i went where the action should be.
I dont take endgame shit too seriously because I hate dickhead raid leaders, and stuck up epeen cunts.
Afk timer is 45 min
I dont like waiting to play a game should " The Gods Disconnect me" out of spite because of a broken que/population system

**EDIT** juST giving you a hard time brown :p

My Toons name is Inheat level 18, its a female Firran on Kyrios server.

Its class is Outrider (Battlerage,Archery, Shadowplay)

Oh and the servers are shut down DDOS attack now.

@Brownstreaks ...so do we have a plan of setting up a TBG guild, or joining another guild? Can guilds coincide? I know diplomacy has a play in the game....

**CAVEAT** NOT COINCIDE, but have a sort of alliance?

Join a another guild for the game. Guilds coincide I believe. Most endgame is based around pvp not pve. I was watching videos of 100 plus ships with multile players on them battiling pirates as they tried to transport trade goods to sell.

you in a guild yet? or should we do some research and browse forums for recruitment?

I know sylcla russian you and I damn near have a party...heals dps and tank!

i am not looking for hardcore strict, because I hate getting yelled at by a raid leader, it is just a game, accidents happen and it's fun when random shit happens

I play as hardcore as i am capable of. Lol if a raid leader takes it that serious to yell at me fuck them "accidents happen" if they get bent out of shape too often i got a kos hard on for them then. I am just looking for a organized guild that does shit with the b list and c list type players as well.

i'll probably try it out on the 16th when it releases, what server are you guys on so i know what to join.

Back