Archage

i'll probably try it out on the 16th when it releases, what server are you guys on so i know what to join.
I will be playing on the NA SERVER Kyrios
Rolling an Eastern Firran Faction Toon

Faction/Race
There are four races, spread over two continents in ArcheAge. The spiritual Nuians and the secretive Elves share the western continent- Nuia. While the nomadic Firran and cunning Harani inhabit the eastern lands- Haranya. The races are connected by loose ties long preceding the Exodas.
However, allegiances are fluid and further complicated by the outlaw and Pirate factions inhabiting the world.

Haranya
  • Firran- Loyal warriors who live a wild life.
  • Harani- Pragmatists and Pioneers of Haranya.
Nuia
  • Elf- Forest hermits who live for honor.
  • Nuian- Passionate conquerors of the west.

@ShiningN if que times to get in Kyrios server are still stupid long, on release, I will be playing on another server.

I am going to roll on Salphiria for secondary back up until release and the server ques get evened out

**Artimhus- is that guys name

Last edited:
I am going to roll on Salphiria for secondary back up until release and the server ques get evened out

**Artimhus- is that guys name
Yeah i'll start my adventure on the 16ths early as possible. Yeah i'm also not down with long ques if we start on a low pop we could eventually own the server lol we'll see.

Oh no i mean with 4-5 of us making a guild building up the ranks of pvp players and eventually owning the server
Gotta think if game just started even with 4 day patron there be a limit of guilds on each faction competing against each other if the server isn't one sided. It is possible

I will just deal with the server ques. If you only get 2 free toons im not rdy to spread mine out yet on diffrent servers.

Oh no i mean with 4-5 of us making a guild building up the ranks of pvp players and eventually owning the server
Gotta think if game just started even with 4 day patron there be a limit of guilds on each faction competing against each other if the server isn't one sided. It is possible

This shit aint gonna happen with me atleast. There are hundreds of NA/Oceanic players who have been playing this game since its launch in korea and russia. Thats basically a 2 year head start on game knowledge. Lets not forget there are 1000's who have been playing the alpha for the past 6 months on the NA side. The 4-5 of us in combined knowledge isnt jack shit and i would just rather join a great guild than create one from the ground up.

is that why i have been stuck at 224 in the que
yea, i logged in, and as the opening demo/cut scene movie thingy popped up it just said you have logged in but no servers were available.

**edit** things seem to be working now

This shit aint gonna happen with me atleast. There are hundreds of NA/Oceanic players who have been playing this game since its launch in korea and russia. Thats basically a 2 year head start on game knowledge. Lets not forget there are 1000's who have been playing the alpha for the past 6 months on the NA side. The 4-5 of us in combined knowledge isnt jack shit and i would just rather join a great guild than create one from the ground up.
you done your research on this game. i really didnt realize it has been out that long.

So ques are often, do you get kicked for any reason? I remember in open beta i only got kicked cause servers were acting up.

UPDATES
See all
New Servers Added: Inoch (NA) and Aier (EU)
September 15, 2014
AA_POSE_Glider_FeatheredHope_02_952x414.jpg

Founders, you’ve seen it for yourselves: the population on ArcheAge’s initial Head Start servers has been burgeoning! We’re excited to announce that two new servers are being added during Head Start due to overwhelming demand. Inoch is our new North American server and will be added to the Auction House 1 cluster. Aier is our new European server and will be added to the Auction House 3 cluster.

These new servers will be brought online and available to play today: Monday September 15 at 10:30 AM PDT (GMT-7). See you in ArcheAge, Founders!

Joined a Guild on Kyrios server: Leviathan
Teamspeak 3 Server - ts32.gameservers.com:9123

Got their shit together from what i saw ingame when the had a boat and were doing trade runs as a guild.

Ugh i have to wait til morning to start playing @10am pdt >.<

Back