Archage

fuck man...I just want to install the damn game and check it out...are they not giving founder packages anymore since its already 4 day Founder headstart?

Unless you bought a patron status snake you cant play until the 16th. I got a patron status played till kids got home got to lvl 10 trying to log in poof almost 4hr que...

Its free to play or you can pay a 15 buck sub per month to be able to have a house and some other shit. Its not a p2w tho

I got a founder shit...just to get all the goodies that come with it..house and subscriber goodies to start

wowsers....I remember WoW ques now...shit I totally forGot about that shit

Lol yeah logging in about half to one hour before raid times. Don't think ques will be that bad or at least not that accurate.

iLL BE getting downs a little bit tonite sooo...I will let you guys know the handle and shit once i roll my tank. I should be in (A) channel too.

Kyrois server eastern faction dont forget thats where my lvl 10 toon is now.. 700 people in que ahead of me. Prob another 40 min.

I will be playing on the NA SERVER Kyrios

what made you to decide to play on this server? I hope when it goes live on the 16th they increase server poplulation, other wise, if I have to wait an hour in que everytime i want to play the game, they can kiss my ass

1hr in que...Raston is my name...im not playing the cat people race

Last edited:
They dont limit your time in server do they? only if you go idle for certain time correct?

ugh...i made it to 30minutes

**8minutes now**

Last edited:
Not sure if it is just a new game, but I am enjoying it. Cant wait to see how hte tanks are a lil higher level.

** "The Gods have disconnected you. Please check your network connection"
Time in que 1hr 20mins booooooooooooooo

Last edited:
Healer since 2006,love the role
Ive always been healer or OT...when WoW introduced dual spec, I got a taste of DPS, never had enough gear to dps boss's though, raid leader had me on bottom totem pole for DPS loot

Back